Frontline report for the week of 12-18-2019.
- C. landed a great job at a large U.S. manufacturer as Plant Manager
- A. accepted an offer from a national retailer as Director of Bakery
- D. is now Assistant Professor at a renowned university’s medical center
- J. has landed as VP of Marketing for a private equity firm.
- C. is negotiating an offer from a business applications company.
- M. has an interview with a corporate housing supplier.
- L. has been on fire with meetings, interviews, golf, parties, everything he can do to get new consulting business going. On top of that, we’re helping him get his housing flip enterprise off the ground!
Read next: Career Change Frontline Report 12-25-2019
The competition for available job positions is fierce. Companies and executive search firms can literally receive thousands of resumes for one open position. It is not surprising, therefore, that they pass over so many qualified candidates in the process. Resume filters may automatically eliminate potential candidates based on certain criteria. At The Barrett Group, we skip the middlemen and help you to get directly in front of the decision-makers who can qualify you as a potential candidate right on the spot.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Maybe you are underappreciated in your current position. Maybe you have hit the glass ceiling. Or maybe you know you want a change but you don’t know what to do next. When you are ready to take the next step in your career, contact the Barrett Group. We have 30+ years of experience navigating career management. We will help you through our 5-step methodology.