Frontline report for the week of 12-11-2019
- D. is now Assistant Professor at a renowned university’s medical center
- B. landed her dream job
- H. has a second interview with an international automotive and clean energy company.
- M. has had two interviews and one offer, which he turned down
- H.’s first two interviews: The first is with an E-commerce company. The second is with a global workforce solutions company.
- M. interviewed with CEO of a non-profit organization.
- J. has had several very promising interviews for CEO, nonprofit, received an offer from a non-profit organization. He also met with another one of our clients, D., about his Habitat project and will be attending their next board meeting.
- L. has a second interview at a multinational technology conglomerate.
- B. has an interview with the president of a government defence company.
- J. has a first interview with a medical non-profit organization.
- C. has a second interview with a business applications company.
- D. has a second interview with the president of a multinational technology company.
Read next: Frontline Report 12-18-2019
The competition for available job positions is fierce.
Companies and executive search firms can literally receive thousands of resumes for one open position. It is not surprising, therefore, that they pass over so many qualified candidates in the process. Resume filters may automatically eliminate potential candidates based on certain criteria. At The Barrett Group, we skip the middlemen and help you to get directly in front of the decision-makers who can qualify you as a potential candidate right on the spot.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Maybe you are underappreciated in your current position. Maybe you have hit the glass ceiling. Or maybe you know you want a change but you don’t know what to do next. When you are ready to take the next step in your career, contact the Barrett Group. We have 30+ years of experience navigating career management. We will help you through our 5-step methodology.