Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 3
Offers Received: 4
Interviews Advanced: 7
1st Interviews: 25
1. George Schulz: Client C. accepts an offer in less than three months! C.’s new role is Nurse Practitioner at a Healthcare company. She’ll be leaving her post as Sub-Investigator, Clinical Research Nurse Practitioner at a clinical research company. Pattie Vargas stepped in to help with the negotiations, and the final came in at $135K plus bonus potential of $15K, plus signing bonus of $20K. The client had never earned more than $106K.
2. Isabelita Castilho: Client W. is now Head of Sales/Ops Chief of Staff at his company. He had been serving as Head of Pricing, Pursuit & Regulatory Affairs. After negotiations the promotion premium is 5% on top of his current salary deal to 13%. “It’s an internal promotion only so far. W. will continue the program to get our help towards his targeting a COO role within the organization.”
3. Vivek Agarwal: Client V. lands in under two months! She will be taking over a government position as Lobbyist, and will be working in a fully remote position. She had previously served as Executive Coordinator for a recruiting company in the Hospitals, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals industry; now she made the jump to the Government sector. This was from UNP1- Social Networking, and the pay came in at $145K. She was able to negotiate an extra week of PTO, which was important to her.
1. Vivek Agarwal: Client H. receives an offer from a vacation rental company for Business Analyst in the Travel, Hospitality & Leisure industry. H. was previously a Regional Sales Manager in the same industry. The offer is $90K; working to increase it to $100K and prorate the bonus.
2. Paula Nordhoff: Client M. receives an offer from a veterinary company for VP. The offer was $100K. Offer declined by client.
3. Isabelita Castilho: Client H. receives an offer from an airport as Acquisitions Program Manager in the Airlines & Aerospace industry. Former position was Respiratory Therapist at a medical center. The new role is remote. The offer is $150K.
4. Lori Chevalier: Client S. receives an offer from a manufacturing company as Sales Manager in the Retail & Consumer Durables sector. He was previously Vice President in the Manufacturing industry. The initial offer is $70K base + commission: $1,500 per unit of direct sales & $1,200 indirect sales.
1. Ramesh Shivakumaran has 2 clients advance, Client I. and Client A.
-First, Client I. advances at an industrial company for Senior Director Finance from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Second, Client A. at a pharmaceutical company for Head of Commercial Operations from UNP1-Social Capital. A.’s interviews advanced to the CEO level, the final decision maker.
2. Isabelita Castilho: Client H. at a Medical Center for Director of Respiratory Therapy.
3. Client Z. advances at a tree expert company for Director of Procurement.
4. Rob Wicker has 2 clients advance.
-First, Client M. at a technology company for Territory Manager from UNP2-LinkedIn.
-Next, Client K at a healthcare company for Regional Manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
5. Penny Marion: Client T. at a government agency for Financial Manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
1. Anne Lipsitz and Waffles Natusch: Client H. at a mobile company for a remote position of Product Marketing Director.
2. Anne Lipsitz and Waffles Natusch: Client S. at a development center for Director of Marketing & Stakeholder Engagement.
3. Anne Lipsitz: Client A. at a mortgage company Partners for VP/Manager of Underwriting.
4. Joan Sebring: Client O. at a fundraising company for VP of Learning & Development from UNP1-Social Capital.
5. Ramesh Shivakumaran has 3 clients who interview.
-First, Client C. for Director Investor Relations from UNP1-Social Capital. Client was introduced to the hiring manager by one of his social capital contacts during a catch up call and attended the interview on short notice for a potential opportunity.
-Next, Client R. at a food division company for head of procurement. An executive search firm contacted for a potential opportunity, and an interview with the hiring company is the next step in the coming week.
-And finally, Client W. at an international company for Head of Engineering & Projects.
6. Julie Mathern has 2 clients interviewing.
-First, Client B. at a design company for COO from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
-Second, Client A. at a media company for director of operations from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
7. Isabelita Castilho has 2 clients interviewing.
-First, Client S. at an automotive company for automotive head of sales from UNP2-LinkedIn.
-And also, Client H. at an airway company for Head of Value Stream from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
8. Anne Lipsitz: Client C. at an energy company for Regional Commercial Manager.
9. Lori Chevalier: Client J., B., M., C., K., and W.
-First, Client J. at a consulting company for associate principal of delivery.
-Second, Client B. at a banking company for Associate Director Risk Programs.
-Third, Client M. at a health company for a possible position.
-Fourth, Client C. at a business banking company for Associate Director Risk Programs and Technology.
-Fifth, Client K. at a medical center for case Manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Lastly, Client W. at an investment company for an internal recruiter position.
10. George Schulz has 2 clients who are interviewing.
-First, Client A. at a senior care company for area manager.
-Second, Client B. at a tax service company for a possible role from UNP1-Social Capital.
11. Rob Wicker has 2 clients who are interviewing. Client C. and Client J.
-First, Client C. at a video production company for Director of Sales from UNP2-LinkedIn.
-Next, Client J. at a housing company for risk management.
12. Anne Lipsitz: Client H. at a cosmetic company for Integrated Marketing Director UNP2-LinkedIn.
13. Penny Marion: Client P. has 2 interviews this week.
-At a tax accounting service for Director of Business Development.
-At a healthcare company for Director of Strategic Growth.
-Client N. to Isabelita Castilho
“Hi Isabelita, I hope this finds you well!! I recently joined TBG and in the beginning stages of my search for a new career. It is great looking at TBG team members backgrounds and experience, makes me confident this was the right choice, I look forward to connecting with you!”
-Client L. to Penny Marion
“[The company’s representative] thought my outreach email was outstanding! Very professional, she said, and it answered many of her questions before she even had to ask them. Is that one of them you helped write? If yes, thank you! If no, please pass along the kudos to the writers of that one.”
-Client to A. to Anne Lipsitz
“I interviewed with 6 people from [company] over the last few days. All of the conversations have just gone swimmingly. It feels really natural organic….you blew me out of the water. So thank you.”