Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 5
Offers Received: 2
Interviews Advanced: 7
1st Interviews: 6
Interview with Recruiter: 1
Tomasz’s team has outdone themselves: this week TBG-E OWNS ALL THE LANDINGS!
1. Ramesh Shivakumaran shares that Client A. has accepted an offer for CFO from an insurance company. The opportunity arose from UNP1- Social Networking. His salary will be $360k. Ramesh notes, “A. is excited about the opportunity and expects to extend his tenure based on his performance and mutual consent with the employers at enhanced terms to be negotiated during the extension. A. landed the opportunity within two months of joining the TBG program.”
2. Ramesh Shivakumaran also had Client M. land at a technology company in the Managing Director role. He goes from Manufacturing to Engineering. M. was active with his network and social capital and experienced positive results by following the TBG methodology.
3. Jayson Searle reports that Client N. accepted an internal promotion with a wider scope and key projects centered on AI and emerging tech. She remains in the Information Technology & Services. Her title changes from Managing Strategy Consultant to Senior Business Technology Leader and the comp lands at €190k + 30% bonus.
4. Jayson Searle’s Client D. will now be Divisional COO at a banking company. His previous role was as Executive VP. He remains in the Finance & Financial Services industry. UNP1 brought him home with an offer of €390k + 70-100% bonus + benefits.
5. Jayson Serle also had Client E. accept the offer from a manufacturing company for the open Senior Director position. The new deal pays €145k + 20% bonus, and she moves from Hospitals, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals to Manufacturing.
1. Lori Chevalier: Client J. from an equipment company for National Sales Manager in the Retail & Consumer Durables sector. This was a job posting on Indeed, advertised at $120k, but his offer came in at $80k base. We have some negotiating to do!
2. Isabelita Castilho: Client M. from a sporting event construction company for Operations Director. Previous was in the Sports & Sporting Goods sector. The initial offer came in at 120k SAR. “Contract of 5 years involving the management of construction of stadiums.” This one was from UNP1.
1. Lori Chevalier: Client J. at a consulting company for Associate Principal. “Pattie Vargas prepared J. for her first interview and she did so well, she is advancing on to a second!”
2. Lori Chevalier: Client R. with the CEO at a construction company for VP of Construction.
3. Lori Chevalier: Client B. at a technology company for Development Senior Manager.
4. Julie Mathern: Client I. at an electric company for Director of ESG from UNP2-LinkedIn.
5. Rob Wicker: Client J. at a laboratory for Director, Business Development from UNP1-Social Capital.
6. Isabelita Castilho: Client K. at a coal mining company in Africa for Group CFO from UNP1-Social Capital.
7. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client O. at a start-up tech and gaming company for Head of Sales from UNP1-Social Capital.
1. Larry DiBoni: Client K. at an investment company for senior consulting of operations from UNP1-Social Capital.
2. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client H. at a company for CFO.
3. Lori Chevalier: Client L. at a dental company for VP.
4. Penny Marion: Client J. at a financial company for Lead Product Manager.
5. Julie Mathern: Client A. at a Youth Symphony for Board of Directors.
6. Isabelita Castilho: Client S. at a business management company for consultant.
Interview with Recruiter
1. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client H. at an oil & gas company for CFO from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
1. Client B. to Lori Chevalier, Paula Nordhoff, and Pattie Vargas
“Thanks again to each of you! I had a panel interview for the position. Your time and assistance were extremely helpful and appreciated. Last round of interviews, there were 5 finalists, I should find out the results later this week. Thank you!”
2. Five Star Review left by Client R.
“The Barrett Group executive program has been an eye-opening experience for me. It reinforced my goals, strengths, and stretches. It has been a delight to have collaborated with Ramesh, my executive coach, who guided me in opening up networks, amongst other skill sets throughout the structured program!”