- M. landed a three-year contract at an American pharmaceutical company! Anne is so happy for his wife, his kids, his dogs, and, yes, for M.! You go, Anne! Hard fought and hard won, Anne’s seventh client landing in the past 5 months! $291K, 10% over his previous compensation!
- G. told Paula that he has accepted the job at an American specialty retailer and wholesale distributor and starts this week.
- M. has accepted the offer from a financial institution, it came in at $160K, 20% bonus, good bennies, a $20K bump from where he was, and he really needed to get out of there, bad vibes. He told Paula that he sees this as a transitional position. He’s continuing to work the program with Paula.
- M. had an interview for Sr. Dir Clinical Research-Cardiology at American biotechnology company, just before he landed at above.
- Anne was encouraged to learn that T. has an interview (Friday) at American multinational health care services company for Sales Director.
- Paula tells us that L. spoke with the COO of a German Pharmaceutical company about an HR Director role. L.’s kickin’ it: she also interviewed with the Head of Rewards at multinational group that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories for a Regional HR Director position!
- Greg is proud of R., who is achieving success through the Unpublished Market 2: He came across a company who facilitates returns for online companies where he had a connection who introduced him to the CEO. They have been communicating this past week and R. now has an interview Monday afternoon with their Chief People Officer. They are looking for a CFO with startup and back office systems and processes experience. This is all right up R.’s alley! Excellent coaching, Greg!
- Dan reports that J. is moving forward with an American insurance company, thanks to Dan’s work on the submission package to the recruiters.
- Lori’s been burning the midnight lamp helping T., who is happily undergoing a 9am-5pm Zoom interview (!) for a Director, Product Management – Platform Services position with an American bank holding company. He will undergo several types of interviews such as: multiple behavioral, business and product case, design challenge and job fit! He also had a phone interview with an internal recruiter for an identity verification firm on Friday for a Vice President of Product Management position. He had to undergo an IQ test and answer 50 questions in 12 minutes. He said the average score is 28 – he scored 39! He’s waiting for results and next steps!
- Paula reports that M. received an email scheduling a FaceTime Interview. The company is a commercial sealants and waterproofing manufacturer (the job is listed as remote) and the position is Commercial Business Manager.
Julie chimed in with several recent interviews her clients grabbed:
- A. at large online shopping retailer – Senior Product Manager, Tech, SAP workloads
- J. at a global asset management firm – Director of Strategy – Responsible Investing
- E. at a German electric utilities company – Sr. Project Manager, Project Delivery
- E. at a nonprofit that safeguard public and private organizations against cyber threats – Director of Sales
THE BARRETT GROUP EUROPE
- Paula was excited that C. interviewed with the EVP – Global Quality for a Global Quality Corporate role at a European multinational electronics and semiconductor manufacturer!