The Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 4
Offers Received: 2
Interviews Advanced: 7
1st Interviews: 13
Interview with Recruiter: 1
1. Rob Wicker / Waffles Natusch: Client K. landed his dream job! K. is now the Virtual CIO for an IT software company. K. was previously CIO for a supply chain logistics company in the Business Support & Logistics industry. Comp came in at 100K + and incredible bonus and commission plan, courtesy of UNP2 – LinkedIn.
2. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client M. and S.
-First, Client M. remains with the shipping company after all! The accepted salary package is $360K plus enhanced benefits in bonus, children education assistance and applicable benefits.
-Next, Client S. inked the deal with a local family office in the Middle East. The old job was General Manager of a Manufacturing Company. The new gig is as Head of Business Development. Comp came in around $ 175K plus bonus and other benefits. Ramesh tells us: “S. informed me that he collaborated with a local family business group, referred to him by one of his references for a business expansion project, and he submitted his ideas to them. The Board of the hiring company recently approved his plans and offered him the Head of Business Development job. S.’s expectations were at least $160K per annum plus bonus and other benefits, and he was happy to have achieved his objectives.”
3. Asli Bilgin: Client E. landed, and the position is Vice President Finance for a shipping company in the IT sector. E. is putting in his notice as CFO in the Utilities, Energy, and Extraction industry. Initial offer was €174K; final accepted offer €194K with equity plan to be included after probation period.
1. Barbara Limmer: Client N. is seriously considering the upgraded offer from the machining manufacturing company. The title would be VP of HR; N. was formerly Chief Human Resources Officer in the Utilities, Energy, and Extraction sector. Offer accepted at $135K+ 20K bonus. Initial offer was $130K+ 15k bonus, with job reporting to CFO. New offer has job reporting to CEO and confirms this role will play a key part of the exec team, reporting quarterly to Board. Also asked for another week of PTO. Client N. is seriously considering taking it because it achieves her goal of moving to her target state. This opportunity came from a 3rd party recruiter.
2. Julie Mathern: In under two months client J. received an offer in the lumber manufacturing industry. The position is for Business & Development Lead. He had been in the Real Estate sector. This opportunity was from UNP1-social capital.
1. Rob Wicker: Client P. advances at a marketing company for Marketing Director. The position came from UNP2-LinkedIn.
2. Barbara Limmer: Client N. advances at a lumber manufacturing company for a VP position. The opportunity came from a job posting. N. had the first and second interviews with the company. The interviews went well, so they set up a lunch with the President. They will meet in Dallas as the president is traveling there.
3. Barbara Limmer: Client D. advances with a global audiovisual company for General Manager. It came from a 3rd party recruiter.
4. George Schulz: Client B. advances with an electronic instruments company. The opportunity came from UNP1-Social Capital. B.’s comments, “There is no open position. However, this is my 3rd interview. The first one with VP of HR, then one of VPs, and now, I will have a call with GM.”
5. George Schulz: Client H. interviews at a water product retail-store company for Regional VP of Stores. The opportunity came from UNP2-LinkedIn. Originally H. had a conversation with the Store Operations VP. H. was then contacted by the Head of HR for this interview. It went well.
6. Lori Chevalier: Client L. interviews at a global software company for a Sr. Manager position. The opportunity came from UNP1-Social Capital. L. is interviewing with the Hiring Manager today and progressing through the interview stages.
7. Julie Mathern: Client T. interviews at a technology solutions company. The position is for Change Manager and came from UNP2-LinkedIn.
1. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client M. interviews with an international digital workplace services provider. The position is for Sales Manager. It came from an external recruiter who reached out to M. After the initial screening and recruiter interview, M.’s profile was shortlisted and sent to the hiring company. The interview with the Hiring Manager is expected next week.
2. George Schulz: Client B. has two interviews this week.
-First is at an international packing technology company for CTO. The opportunity came from a job posting. B. had the initial interview with HR that was followed up with a 2-hour interview with the CEO.
-Then at a precision instrumentation company for VP Engineering. The opportunity came through UNP1-Social Capital.
3. Lori Chevalier: Client C. is interviewing with the president at a business-to-business marketing company. The position came from UNP2-LinkedIn. “I messaged [the president] and sent her my CRO resume per her request. She followed up and scheduled a video call with me and her CRO.
4. Lori Chevalier: Client G. is interviewing for Chief Marketing Officer. It came from UNP1-Social Capital. G. was referred to this company and to the recruiter by an old team member.
Lori Chevalier: Client O. is interviewing a non-profit organization for Director of Donations. The opportunity came from UNP2-LinkedIn.
5. Lori Chevalier: Client I. has several interviews that came from UNP1-Social Capital:
-First is a meeting with the recruiter.
-Second is with the CEO of a procurement and supply chain consulting group.
-Third is with a director of an agricultural company.
6. Lori Chevalier: Client E. has interviews with three different pharmaceutical companies. They all came from UNP1-Social Capital. The interviews include with VP and with recruiters.
7. Isabelita Castilho: Client R. interviews in the printing technology industry for a Manager in Operations position. It came from UNP1-Social Capital. Currently R. is in the process of a verbal offer. [The employer] wants him to give the numbers.
Interview with Recruiter
1. Anne Lipsitz: Client E. interviews with two separate recruiters. Both positions are in the aerospace and defense industry. One opportunity is for Senior Program Manager and the other for Technical Manager. These came from a job posting. E. will interview with both an internal recruiter and an external recruiter.