- S. knocked it out of the park, and started her new position of Senior Manager – Client Services at a fulfillment organization on Friday, with a total comp package of $200K, nice! George says she was a perfect client, she went to Phase 2 in 50 days.
- V. is joining an artificial intelligence firm on March 23rd as Manager of Customer Success. Vivek will be guiding him through Phase 3 services. He started with us at Christmas, pretty fast, and he had five interviews!
OFFERS AND OPPORTUNITIES:
- R. has turned into a late Barrett Bloomer! One company is offering $300K and 50% of net consulting, contract in place. Another is coming in at $250K; we might be able to negotiate while doing the first one concurrently. A third offered 1,000 consulting hours to set up a new team. Another opportunity is on the horizon with an old friend of R.’s.
- Greg was amused when C. got an interview with a lifestyle retailer. C. promised to get Greg the employees’ discount.
- Anne tells us that M. had an interview with a renowned university for a Director for Development position, nice one! Nice two, actually: For VP of Sales at a national tire retailer.
- R. was congratulated by Greg for landing an interview with the President of a wholesale company. Greg tells us this was a perfect example of using The Unpublished Market Part One: reaching out to everyone who holds you in high regard to land interviews.
- Dan’s client M. had an interview this week with two people at an entertainment company, and Dan ordered the research to prep him up nicely.
- B. is on her second interview and her fourth meeting with the reforestation project; we expect offers from both later this week!