- And…here’s the pre-follow up to the interviews you haven’t read about yet (below): J. accepted the offer from a startup in L.A.! Congratulations!
- M. received an initial offer from IBM, and Anne is strategizing with him on how to negotiate for maximum effect.
- Vivek is delighted to see J. getting some serious action: a startup in L.A. interviewed him for a Senior Manager of Development; he met the CTO and two other current employees … he will oversee the entire dev ops team; salary approx. $150K. Another interview he had was with a cell phone recycling company for a similar role. He interviewed the hiring manager; the salary is in alignment, $170-210K.
- Anne is delighted to report that her client L. is ON FIRE, her resume and LinkedIn profile are working for her, she has all these interviews lined up:
- Enterprise Strategic Planning and Evaluation Manager
- Associate Vice Provost for Academic Excellence
- Data Governance Lead
- Director of P-16 Research
- Director for Student Success & Assessment
- Director Institutional Effectiveness & Accreditation Liaison Officer
- C. flew to Texas for his day of interviews with an eCommerce company, and he told Greg, “The day could not have gone better, I felt and interacted with the folks like I had known them for years, felt that at home. Thanks again for your coaching and for the information Christina sent me.”
- B. has an interview at a nonprofit for the Director of Administration opportunity. Waffles will be doing the interview coaching today.
- G. was grateful to Greg Emslie: “Hi Greg- thank you for the email, your advice and your quick responses. I appreciate it a lot.” He goes on to tell us that a media group continues with another call with the Editor-in-Chief. A magazine wants him to do a consulting gig, and he’s leaning on Greg Emslie’s expert advice on how to price it out.
- Anne was pleased to hear S. had a series of interviews for Executive Director and for CFO.
- Paula’s helped J. prepare for her interview this week with a court for a case management role.
- Mo prepared the full list of all the six opportunities C. is in active consideration for.