Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 4
Offers Received: 2
Interviews Advanced: 8
1st Interviews: 12
1. Lori Chevalier’s client V. transitioned from the financial industry to the travel and hospitality industry as a senior director. Initial offer was $300K. After negotiations offer was $330K + $20K sign on bonus.
2. Isabelita Castilho’s clients M. and Z.
-Client M. landed at a security company, as managing director.
-Client Z. landed as business owner and CEO of his consulting business.
3. Vivek Agarwal’s client P. landed in under five months at a technology company as VP of Operations. He had been in the manufacturing sector and has moved to the IT. Comp is $240K + bonus.
1. Isabelita Castillo’s client M. received an offer from a public relations firm as a chief officer. Previous role was general manager of marketing at a car company.
2. Lori Chevalier and Waffles Natusch’s client T. received an offer from a retail store as senior category manager. The initial offer was $155K + 15% bonus.
1. Lori Chevalier’s client O. at a nonprofit organization as an associate from UNP1-Social Capital.
2. Barbara Limmer’s clients S. and D.
-Client S. at a mineral drilling company for director of HR. This was from a 3rd party recruiter.
-Client D. at a digital transformation company from UNP3-Direct Introduction.
3. Rob Wicker and Waffles Nautch’s client K. at an industrial services company for an IT position.
4. Julie Mathern’s client L. at an engineering company for director from a 3rd party recruiter.
5. George Schulz’s client B. for CEO from UNP1-Social Capital. Met with director of an equity company.
6. Anne Lipsitz’s client P. at a marketing company for partnership manager from UNP2-LinkedIn.
7. Larry DiBoni’s client M. at a consulting company for partner. Larry notes, “M. is currently in the third phase of the interviewing process.” M. expects a minimum of $250K to $300K.
1. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s clients H. O. and S.
-First, client H. at a medical equipment company for a leadership position from a 3rd party recruiter.
-Next, client O. at a tech company for business development manager from UNP2-LinkedIn.
-Then, client S. at a commercial bank for CFO.
2. George Schultz’s client D. at an international company for projects manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
3. Lori Chevalier’s clients M. and L.
-Client M. at an electronics company for project manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Client L. at a commercial company for a possible position.
4. Julie Mathern’s client F. at a ski equipment company for co-founder.
5. Asli Bilgin’s client K. at a technology company for director.
6. Anne Lipsitz’s client N. at an environmental protection company for a consultant position.
7. Rob Wicker and Waffle’s client C. had 2 interviews.
-First at a shoe company for VP by direct introduction.
-Second at a management company for VP from UNP1-Social Capital. This came through a recruiter.
8. Larry DiBoni’s client J. at a sports company for director of sales from UNP1-Social Capital.
1. Debbie Brupbacher sent her appreciation to Julie Mathern and Dan Resendes:
“Thanks all for your support and help. I had a good discussion with the client, and he now has a much better idea how to talk about his value.”
2. Lori Chevalier and Paula Nordhoff received this note from client M. on her campaign and prep for a CEO role:
“THANK YOU sooo much for the work we have done so far together.”
3. Client J. showed appreciation for Lori Chevalier:
“Thanks for everything Lori. I will take all I learned from you all and apply it. I appreciate the time!”