Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 7
Offers Received: 1
Interviews Advanced: 14
1st Interviews: 10
Interviews with Recruiters: 2
1. Asli Bilgin’s clients V., J., and I.
-Client V. accepts an offer at a wholesale company as a project specialist. The offer came in at 140K + 15%.
-Client J. accepts the CEO role at an automation company. This happened because of UNP1 – social capital.
-Client I. accepts the role of senior manager at an energy company. Comp is €105K + Bonus. The client negotiated from a year contract to a permanent contract. This opportunity came from networking.
2. Larry DiBoni’s client N. accepts the offer from a data company as a director. He was earning $119K. The new deal is $150K. He was placed by an executive recruiter.
3. Rob Wicker’s client R. accepts as senior manager for an automation company. He was previously in the financial services sector. The offer started at $175K and was negotiated up to $185K.
4. Joan Sebring’s client S. is now a director for a transportation and delivery startup company. S. received 10K shares of equity and starts with a base salary of $218K.
5. Lori Chevalier’s client B. accepts at an outdoor sports festival as director of race events. This is in the travel, hospitality & leisure sector. The offer started at $20K per race and was negotiated to $25K contract for one race; it may turn into a fulltime opportunity.
1. Lori Chevalier’s client A. receives an offer at a hotel company as senior director. He is moving from finances to hospitality. Base salary $190K. Bonus 20%-35%.
1. Lori Chevalier’s clients W. V. and J.
-Client W. has two interviews advance. The first is at a car company for VP. Second at a manufacturing company for program manager.
-Client V. interviews at a parts company for director of engineering.
-Client J. interviews at a manufacturing company for sales director.
2. Anne Lipsitz’s clients K. and T. had several interviews.
-Client K had three interviews. First, at an investments company for Accounting Manager. It came through UNP2-LinkedIn. Second at a finance company for finance director. It came from UNP1-Social Capital. And third at a green trash bag company for director. This came from 3rd party recruiter.
-Client T. had two interviews advance. First, at a medical technologies company for Assistant General Counsel. It came from UNP2-LinkedIn. And second at a cleaning solution company.
3. Larry DiBoni’s clients B. and E.
-Client B. had two interviews advance. First, at a college for a VP role. Second, at another college for executive director. The opportunity came from UNP2-LinkedIn.
-And Client E. advances at a medical company for VP. It came from a 3rd party recruiter.
4. Rob Wicker’s clients D. and I.
-Client D. advances at a technologies company for director of supply chain.
-Also, Client I. advances at a professional service firm for Partner. The opportunity came from UNP1-Social Capital.
1. Lori Chevalier’s clients G. V. and M interview.
-First, Client G. at a bank for head of products from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Second, Client V. at financial company for executive director from a 3rd party recruiter.
-Third, Client M. at a credentialing institute for CEO from UNP2-LinkedIn.
2. Debbie Brupbacher’s client S. interviews at a financial company. This is a finance position that came from UNP1-Social Capital.
3. Barbara Limmer’s client O. and L. interview.
-To begin, Client O. at an energy company for director. This came from a 3rd party recruiter.
-And also, Client L. at a financial company. The position is for regional director and came from UNP2-LinkedIn.
4. Isabelita Castilho’s client Z. at a family company for deputy CEO. It came from UNP1-Social Capital.
5. Rob Wicker’s client J. at a logistics for logistics manager.
6. Julie Mathern’s clients E. and S. interview.
-First, Client E. for VP of business development.
-Second, Client S. at a research company for program manager.
Interviews with Recruiters
1. Rob Wicker’s client C. at a brand company for a marketing position.
2. Isabelita Castilho’s client P. for project financing CFO.
-Throughout the last month, your TBG Resume Writing Team completed over 116 total writing assignments for our clients!
Lora Hirschhorn is once again our Heavyweight Champion of the month, writing more than 24% of that total volume.
-New nominations and additions to the TBG Writing Hall of Fame-
Luke Duggan is making a name for himself by writing up some of the best, tailored cover letters this month!
Lora Hirschhorn has a few Hall of Fame entries too with several cover letters and resume summaries all expertly written.
-Our client Y. decided to start her own consulting firm. She requested several items of research from our team, including competitor data and salary data on six different positions as she is looking to hire to build out her team. Our research team did an amazing job on this, and she was extremely pleased. This is what she told us in today’s meeting:
“The research was so well done. It really boosts me up, and I can’t wait to get started. The research was all high-quality work. I loved the way it was presented.” -Client Y.
-Client J. to Lora Chevalier:
“I hope all is well. I wanted to reach out and provide an update. Things are going AWESOME! I finished my Bachelor’s degree and am looking into my Master’s. My business is doing well. I have one primary customer who is enough to sustain us financially. Now the question is – how much to grow without growing too fast. I can’t thank you enough!”