Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 3
Interviews Advanced: 6
1st Interviews: 4
Interviews with Recruiters: 4
1. Larry DiBoni has two clients who accepted offers.
-Client D. is taking over as General Counsel for a business. He moved from manufacturing to advertising & marketing. He had been making $288K and the initial offer came in at $350K. The negotiated signed contract landed at $350K, 30% bonus and 4 weeks’ vacation.
-Client V. is now a security manager for a nonprofit research company. Offer started at $245K; final offer is $280K.
2. Barbara Limmer’s and Waffles Natusch’s client M. lands as CEO for a rowing club. She transitioned from the healthcare & pharmaceuticals sector where she was previously CEO at a pharmacy company.
1. Debbie Brupbacher’s client E. had two interviews.
-At a machinery company for CFO. The opportunity came from a 3rd party recruiter.
-At a hair care company for CFO. The opportunity came from a 3rd party recruiter.
2. Barbara Limmer’s clients J. and C. interview.
-Client J. at a scientific research company for Director of Operations. It came from the unpublished market through his social capital.
-Client C. at a college for Vice Chancellor. It came from a 3rd party recruiter. And at a technologies company for VP Data Centers.
3. Isabelita Castilho’s client F. at a restaurant company for marketing lead. Isabelita notes: “Client was contacted through LinkedIn and has had 4 interviews so far.”
1. Lori Chevalier’s clients R. and S. had interviews.
-Client R. at an international professional services company for a business position. It came from the unpublished market from direct introductions.
-Client S. at an analytics company for head of data. The opportunity came through the unpublished market from his social capital.
2. George Schulz’s client T. at a sports networking company for an executive position. It came from UNP1-Social Capital.
3. Anne Lipsitz’s client V. at an IT company for program manager. It came from a 3rd party recruiter.
Interviews with Recruiters:
1. Ramesh Shivakumaran had two clients who interviewed with recruiters.
-Client S. at an operating company for CFO from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
-Client A. at a renewable energy company for Chief General Counsel. Ramesh notes: “Client A. was contacted a couple of weeks ago by the executive search firm to inquire his interest for the position. After completing the initial screening, A. has been asked to attend the interview with the headhunter in the coming weeks. A. is being prepared for the interview with the 3rd Party Recruiter.”
2. Anne Lipsitz’s client O. at a storage company for manager from UNP2-LinkedIn.
3. Lori Chevalier’s client B. at a motion software company for a director position. It came from a job posting.