The Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 8
Offers Received: 6
Interviews Advanced: 7
1st Interviews: 10
1st Interviews with Recruiters: 1
1. Jerry Fronczak’s client B. accepted the offer from a payroll processing company, where he will take the reins as Vice President of Operations in the Finance & Financial Services sector. The offer was raised $12K to $137K.
2. Isabelita Castilho had two clients accept offers this week: M. and A.:
-M. accepted an offer from a travel agency for the position Chief Financial Officer.
-A. landed at an engineering consultant company. The new role is Head of Business Development.
3. Lori Chevalier’s client S. landed at a pharmacy, where she is Head of Sales. The new deal is $45k base, compounding commission, 5% of every monthly license, equity gates from $5-20 million and 25k equity shares with three-year vesting.
4. Anne Lipsitz’s client H. accepted an offer from a business management consultant firm as Chief Human Resources Officer. H. reports “Great terms and negotiations were smooth. They ticked everything I wanted in their initial offer….”
5. Asli Bilgin’s client E. is now CFO for an international brand company. Compensation came in at €275,700.
6. Julie Mathern had two clients land this week: J. and V.:
-J. received a major promotion at a real estate investment trust company, jumping from Senior Director to Vice President of Product & General Manager. Former compensation was $732,000 and the new deal is $970,000.
-V. received the position as Senior Vice President and Managing Director of a consulting company.
1. Barbara Limmer had two clients receive offers this week: P. and D.:
-P.’s offer is from a company in the Retail & Consumer Durables sector.
-D. received an offer from an imaging and optical product company for Software Architect. The initial offer is $160K.
2. Dan Resendes’ client T. received an offer from an engineering company as Managing Director. The initial offer is $196,908. T. is also expecting an offer from another company soon.
3. Anne’s client U. received an offer from the research and development division of an electric company for Senior Director Product Marketing. U. is waiting to hear back on $260K base, 50% 401k contribution, LTU, equity and bonus.
1. Lori had four clients advance in interviews this week: K., N., L., and O.:
-K. at an online therapy and evaluation company for Director, Provider Operations.
-N. at an insurance company for Corporate VP Absence Strategy Solutions Lead from UNP1-Social Capital.
-L. at a sports equipment company for Vice President from UNP2-LinkedIn.
-O. at a travel company for Head of Global Procurement.
2. Isabelita’s client Y. advanced in interviews at a corporate group company for Group CFO from a job posting.
3. With Barbara’s assistance, client C. advanced at a mental health service for Software Architect.
1. Barbara had three clients receive interviews this week: C., R., and W.:
-First, C. landed interviews at two companies: a surgical data company for Engineering Manager. This came through a third-party recruiter. The second is a private aviation company for Engineering Manager. It came from a third-party recruiter.
-Second, R. landed interviews at two companies: a health company for Vice President of Marketing and a publishing company for CMO. The latter was gained through social capital.
-Third, W. at a medical center for Decision Support Finance Manager from a job posting.
2. Lori had two clients land interviews this week: X. and O.:
-X. at a company for General Counsel from a job posting.
-O. at a consumer electronics company for Head of Global Procurement. It came from a job posting.
3. Larry DiBoni’s client Q. received an interview at a consulting company for a Global Senior Manager role from UNP1-Social Capital.
Interview with Recruiter:
1. Asli Bilgin’s client P. landed an interview with a recruiter at an industrial application company for General Counsel.
1. From Ramsey Penegar about the writing team: The TBG Resume Writing team has completed a total of 36 writing tasks in the last week. Lora Hirschhorn is our Heavyweight Champion of the week with about 31% of the total volume. The team currently has 19 projects in the queue to complete over the next four days.
Does it seem like everyone has an opinion when it comes to your career? Who should you listen to during your career change? With more than 30 years of proven career management success, The Barrett Group is the leading international career management company. Our dedicated team of job search specialists is ready to be by your side throughout your journey. We make it our job to help you find yours. Contact us today and get started.
Click here to read last week’s Frontline Report (08-17-22) and see what’s happening for our clients.