The Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 6
Interviews Advanced: 4
1st Interviews: 16
Interview with Recruiter: 1
1. Barbara Limmer had three clients accept offers this week: D., K., and P.:
-D. landed at an optical products company as Software Architect, remaining in the Information Technology & Services.
-K. accepted an offer at an office supply company. The final offer stands at 275K + 25-50% bonus based on profitability and RSUs.
-P. landed at a trucking company as VP of Operations. The final offer is $230K with 5-16.99% net profitable income and a car.
2. Julie Mathern’s client J. landed at an industrial equipment supplier with his new role of General Manager and Vice President of the Contractor Division. The final offer stands at $371,000 and an increased long term incentive plan.
3. Anne Lipsitz’ client S. accepted the offer from a business management consulting firm. S. will take the reins as SVP of Human Resources. This is a hybrid position and came through social capital.
4. Asli Bilgin’s client B. accepted an offer from a fine arts company. His new title will be Luxury Division Director. Compensation came in at $205,000.
1. Isabelita Castilho’s client V. is advancing in the hiring process at a professional services partnership. The opportunity is as Partner Consultant. This was initiated through a job posting. After landing this first job, V. is on the pursuit for more: “…I had a long call with a Senior Tax partner in the UAE. As he’s working on extending a bit on the package, he’d like me to do another round of interviews to gain more momentum besides starting to discuss with HR the required documentation to trigger the process…. After that, an offer should be shared.”
2. Paula Nordhoff’s client R. is moving forward with a security company for Program Manager. The position came from a job posting.
3. Lori Chevalier’s and Waffles Natusch’s client U. advances at a sports equipment company for Vice President.
4. Barbara Limmer’s client X. takes the next step at a digital marketing agency. The position is for VP of Marketing Operations and came from a job posting.
1. Lori Chevalier had two clients receive interviews this week, G. and O.:
-First, G. at a shoe company for CRO from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Second, O. at a technology company for Director of Operations. The opportunity came from a job posting. He had a phone interview and second interview.
2. Julie Mathern had two clients land interviews this week, M. and L.:
-First, M. received two interviews this week. The first interview was with a medical technology company. The position is for Director of Machine Learning/Data Science and came from a third-party recruiter. Her second interview was with a cloud-computing-based data company. This position is for Product Manager and also came from a third-party recruiter.
-Julie and Waffles assisted L. who interviewed at an insurance company. The position is for remote Insurance Defense Counsel and came from a job posting.
3. Isabelita Castilho’s client A. interviewed at a non-profit organization. This opportunity is for Director, Office of Climate Change, Biodiversity and Environment and came from UNP3-Direct Introductions.
4. Barbara Limmer had two clients land interviews this week, E. and C.:
-First, E. at an IT service management company for Senior Project Manager.
-Next, C. at an analytics company for VP of Space Weather from a job posting.
5. Vivek Agarwal had two clients land interviews this week: P. and W.:
-P. with an analytics company. The position is for VP of Engineering in Aerospace and came from a job posting. HR has moved him up to speak with the president of the company.
-W. at a brewing company for Technical Manager – or Head of Piloting Division. This came from UNP2-LinkedIn. He met with the Founder this week and will interview with Operations next week.
6. Asli Bilgin’s client I. landed an interview at a solar energy company. The position is for Country Manager and came from a job posting.
7. Larry DiBoni had two clients land interviews this week: N. and H.:
-N. at an insurance company for Legal Counsel, Underwriting. It came from a third-party recruiter.
-H. at a transport company for Account Executive.
8. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client Y. landed an interview at a financial bank for CFO from a third-party recruiter. Recently client was introduced to a recruiter by his social capital. The recruiter arranged Y.’s first interview with the senior management of the company.
9. Joan Sebring’s client Z. received an interview at a seafood company for Chief Financial Officer. It came from a third-party recruiter.
10. Paula Nordhoff’s client F. landed an interview at a non-profit organization. It’s for COO and came from a job posting. The first interview is with the founder and CEO.
Interview with Recruiter:
1. Julie Mathern’s client Q. is in 3rd round of recruiter interviews. The position is at a drilling company for VP Sales and Commercial role. It came from UNP1-Social Capital.
1. Asli Bilgin received this message from client T.: “Thanks for all your support, help, and advice over the past period. It has been an amazing journey, filled with highs, lows, and opportunities…. Lots to look forward to, and lots of hard work ahead to make the business work and grow.”
2. Dan Resendes received this message from client T.: “Appreciate all the support along the way. My confidence and interviewing technique really improved towards the end, and then my ability to negotiate the package was improved greatly using the tools and support from your team.”
3. Paula Nordhoff received this message from client X.: “Thank you once again for the exceptional interview coaching. Your thoughts and ideas were right on target and made me a much better interviewee.”
4. From Ramsey Penegar about the writing team: The TBG Resume Writing Team completed 32 writing tasks in the last seven days. Jo Ann Moser and Lora Hirschhorn are our Heavyweight Champions of the week. They wrote collectively about 32% of that total volume. The team has 24 projects in the queue to complete over the next four days.
What’s the next step for your career? The Barrett Group has assisted career changers for over 30 years. Our specialty is helping clients land their dream jobs. We help them do it faster. We help them do it with a higher compensation package. And our clients can have confidence because we are with them every step of the way. Together we can figure out your next step. Contact us today and get started.
Click here to read last week’s Frontline Report (08-24-22) and see what’s happening for our clients: