The Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 10
Offers Received: 2
Interviews Advanced: 8
1st Interviews: 45
Interviews with Recruiters: 1
1. Barbara Limmer’s client R. has accepted the offer from a healthcare and life sciences technology management provider. This was a quick three-month engagement from orientation to landing! His title is Senior Vice President. He’s now in the Hospitals, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals sector and is able to work remotely with no relocation. Client U. advances with Waffles Natusch assistance.
2. Julie Mathern had three clients accept offers this week: S., N., and H.:
-To begin, S. lands with a manufacturing company with the title VP of Operations.
-Continuing, N. takes the reigns at a medical support business as Vice President of Network Strategy and Provider Experience. He remains in the Hospitals, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals industry.
-And finally, H. accepts an offer at an environmental and utility company with the new role of Discipline Lead, Human Environment.
3. Jerry Fronczak had three clients land this week: E., J., and B.:
-First, E. networked his way into an unpublished opportunity as Director at a wealth management firm. He has made a career change into Finance & Financial Services. Initial offer was $180,000 plus 30% bonus; the base was negotiated up by $15K to $195K.
-Second, J. landed at a diabetes equipment manufacturing company, where he is assuming the role of Cybersecurity Director. He answered a job posting, and the final offer came in at $185K, up from $180K.
-Third, B. accepted the offer of Vice President of Operations at a financial company. Initial offer was $125,000 and ended up at $137,000 plus a $10,000 bonus.
4. Lori Chevalier’s client L. landed at an international student marketplace. L. reported to Lori: “…I went to the interview for the ‘interim’ role…. At the end of the interview, the CFO and CEO both asked me if I would like to join on the long-term basis.”
5. Larry DiBoni’s client D. lands at a manufacturing company as Operations Manager.
6. Paula Nordhoff’s client T. accepted the role of VP Enterprise Accounts at a health plan company. The final offer stands at a $250K base, 30% target bonus, small coinsurance on medical/dental/vision/HAS, 3 weeks’ vacation, and a 3% 401(k) match. Paula reported: “T. also negotiated a VP title vs. Director. He was a great client!” This was from UNP1.
1. Isabelita Castilho’s client A. received an offer from a mining company for the Plant Manager – Mining Operations position. The initial offer has come in at $180K USD + 10% bonus + shares of 55% his annual salary.
2. Paula Nordhoff’s client C. has an offer in hand from a wastewater epidemiology company as the Head of Operations.
1. Lori Chevalier had three clients advance in the interview process this week: P., K., and G.:
-To begin, P. at an insurance company for Corporate VP Absence Strategy Solutions Lead from UNP 1-Social Capital.
-Next, K. at a clothing company for Director, People Strategy & Planning from a Job Posting. Her second interview will be with the VP of People Strategy and Planning.
-And also, G. at a laboratory and clinic product manufacturing company for Senior Manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
2. Debbie Brupbacher’s client M. moved on in interviews at a food company for Director of Corporate and Government Affairs from UNP1-Social Capital.
3. Barbara Limmer had three clients advance in the interview process this week: U., I., and W.
-First, U. at a technology company with the additional assistance of Waffles Natusch for CFO from a third-party recruiter. U. interviewed with the Divisional CEO last week, and the next interview is with the subsidiary head of HR.
-Second, I. at a distribution center for Inventory Control Manager from a job posting.
-Third, W. at a digital marketing agency for VP of Marketing Operations from a job posting. Client reported the next interview will be with the COO and CEO.
4. Julie Mathern’s client V. advanced at a manufacturing company for VP of Engineering from third-party recruiter. Client V. reported: “…I will be meeting hiring manager in person (my request) as well to discuss business performance and get to know him little more.”
1. Anne Lipsitz’s client O. interviewed at an e-commerce company for a remote position of Technical Program Manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
2. Julie Mathern had four clients interview this week: F., Q., V., and X.
-F. at a venture capital company. The job does not currently exist, but they need someone to raise a new fund and work with their startups for follow up on rounds of investments.
-Next, Q. interviewed at a food company for VP of Innovation. Q. reported: “They will be interviewing remaining five candidates and pick two to move forward to next steps. They will get back to me by end of August.” Corporate recruiter reached out to him.
-Also, V. had two interviews this week. First at a financial services company for Sr. Manager, Process Improvement from a job posting, and at a professional services network for Manager, Power Renewables & Energy role from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Finally, X. interviewed at a company for VP Operations.
3. Barbara Limmer came in with eight clients with interviews: Y., U., Z., J., M., O., D., and P.
-First, Y. at a bank for something in Portfolio Management within the Wealth Advisory area from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Second, U. with Barbara and Waffles at an electric group for CFO from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Third, Z. at a healthcare company for CIO from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Fourth, J. at a technology company for Cybersecurity Strategy from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Fifth, M. at a nutrition company.
-Sixth, O. at a real estate company in a remote position for Global Business Operations Lead from UNP1-Social Capital. Client is currently doing contract consulting work there and is very interested in this full-time role. She was referred to it and is working her internal social capital for advocacy.
-Seventh, D. interviewed with two companies: A steel fabricator and erector company and a scientific equipment supplier for Director of Finance.
-Eighth, P. at a transportation company for COO from UNP1-Social Capital.
4. Lori Chevalier had six clients interview this week:
-First. S. interviewed with various companies: A consulting company, a consumer electronics company, a publishing company, and a waste company.
-Second, C. at a health improvement company for a remote position of CEO.
-Third, I. interviewed with various companies: a technology company for Head of IT (remote), an educational technology company, and a food manufacturing company.
-Fourth, K. at an online therapy company for children for the position of Director, Provider Operations from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Fifth, F. with Lori and Waffles at an e-commerce company, a management consulting company, and a film studio for VP of Data & AI Solutions from a Job Posting.
-Sixth, L. at a manufacturing company for Regional Sales Manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
5. George Schulz’s client B. received two interviews this week:
-A global professional services company for Director of Consumer Products or Media Consulting (not sure which yet) from UNP1-Social Capital. George reported: “He garnered two interviews as a result of the calls to 11 colleagues.”
-And also at a consulting company for Consultant position from UNP1-Social Capital.
6. Jerry Fronczak’s client A. interviewed at an alcoholic beverage company for Chief Operating Officer from UNP3-Direct Introductions.
7. Paula Nordhoff had two clients interview this week: R. and H.:
-R. at a security company for Project/Program Manager from a Job Posting.
-Meanwhile, H. interviewed at an engineering company for Senior Program Manager – Strategic Initiatives from a Job Posting.
8. Debbie Brupbacher had two clients interview this week: N. and E.
-N. interviewed at two technology companies. One for Distribution & Marketing Lead from UNP1-Social Capital and another for Director Central Group Product Management from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Next, E. interviewed at a pharmaceutical company for Global Head of Access to Care from UNP1-Social Capital.
9. Asli Bilgin’s client G. interviewed at a fine arts company for Project Manager from UNP2-LinkedIn.
10. Isabelita Castilho’s client Q. interviewed at a technical standards company for Executive Technical Advisor from UNP1-Social Capital.
11. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client T. interviewed at two places:
-Fist, A food company for Chief HR Officer from a third-party recruiter.
-And also a shipping company Maersk for Senior HRD Officer from a third-party recruiter.
Interviews with Recruiters
1. Lori Chevalier’s client U. interviewed at a company for the CIO position.
1. Barbara Limmer received a message from client O. after connecting her with another client: “…You are such a blessing in all of our lives for connecting us together – we get the chance to share our own personal experiences in the job search, and that’s when it really becomes obvious that we are not in it alone. We have YOU and we have each other.”
2. Lori Chevalier received this note from client B.: “Just wanted to thank you again for everything! You’ve been great throughout this process, and I look forward to putting into practice everything we covered, what I learned, and seeing what happens!”
3. From Ramsey Penegar about the writing team: The TBG Resume Writing team completed a total of 62 writing tasks in the last 14 days. The Heavyweight Champion of this two-week period, with about 24% of the total volume is Lora Hirschhorn! The team currently has 23 additional projects in the queue to complete over the next five days.
When you consider a career change, you need to have a strategy. The first step should be to align yourself with those who have your best interests in mind. When you work with The Barrett Group, you start in our #clarity Program. Here you review your past, present, and future self. You examine what you have done, and what you are doing. Together you create the strategy for where you want to go. Contact us today and get started.
Click here to read Frontline Report (08-03-22) and see what’s happening for our clients: