Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 6
Interviews Advanced: 9
1st Interviews: 17
Interview with Recruiter: 1
1. Julie Mathern’s client W. has moved from a search engine company to a video company and will now serve as Experience Lead. The company had been giving him a stipend of $222K. The first offer came in at $244K salary + equity valued at 250K. This was bumped up to $255K salary + $56K sign-on & long-term incentive bonus, equity valued at $490K. His offer negotiation was assisted by a colleague who advised him on salary targets for this employer. The opportunity came through a job posting.
2. Isabelita Castilho’s client K. was in the program for less than a month before landing at a coffee company for the role of Market Director. He had been working as Managing Director for a pizza company in Europe. This was from UNP1 – Social Capital. Comp came in at $130K USD and bonus of up to $3 million USD.
3. Rob Wicker’s client V. is the new CEO for an electronics company. Under his leadership the company has been experiencing double digit growth over the last couple of years and he earned the promotion from COO to CEO.
4. Waffles Natusch and George Schulz’s client E. has taken the plunge as CEO of his film studio company, where they are launching his sci-fi animated film. Once he was laid off from his full-time job, he decided to pour his efforts into getting his movie produced, with fellow long-time TBG client J. as Executive Producer. E. jumps from the Utilities, Energy, and Extraction industry to the world of Media & Entertainment.
5. Lori Chevalier’s client I. has turned the page and gone into franchising. The new deal is with a fitness company and her job is VP of Operations. She had been COO for a physical therapy company. The comp is $105K plus $5K sign on after 90 days – it bumps up to $120K once she opens her first franchise location plus profit sharing, bonuses, and equity in each location that she opens in her territory. Lori shares, “She had to wait until her non-compete expired before she could really ‘pursue’ a role in franchises – which is her passion. So excited for her.”
6. Isabelita’s client M. has accepted her offer from a transportation company for the CHRO opportunity! She had been Corporate Affairs Director. She transitions from Manufacturing to the Transportation & Delivery sector. Comp will be 45K PLN/ month plus 20% bonus. Isabelita says, “Fantastic client, real rock star! Executed diligently and landed in 3 months and a day after starting the program.” This was through a job posting.
1. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client H. at a construction company for Group CFO. H. cleared the CHRO interview and has been shortlisted to meet with the Group CEO by the end of this week.
2. Penny Marion’s client T., J., and R.
-First client T. at a distribution center for VP of Operations. Client applied for this position and had one interview prior to starting phase one with TBG.
-Next client J. at a business company for Sales Engineer.
-And client R. at a tax service company for Franchise Regional Director.
3. Anne Lipsitz’s client H. at an electronics company for Marketing Operations Manager.
4. Asli Bilgin’s client S. at a plastic company for Global Process Owner Lead to Cash.
5. George Schulz’s client T. at a waste management company for Director from UNP2-LinkedIn.
6. Vivek Agarwal’s client S. at a banking and credit company for Director of Technology.
7. Lori Chevalier’s client L. at a healthcare company for Group VP of Marketing & Corporate Affairs. L. had a screening interview and now has a second interview.
1. Paula Nordhoff’s client E. at a consultant company for Director of Operations.
2. Larry DiBoni’s client M. at a federal government company for Senior Associate.
3. Isabelita Castilho’s client C. an international company for Franchise Business Leader.
4. Joan Sebring’s client J. at an international business company for a lead position.
5. Penny Marion’s client G., T., and E.
-First client G. at a healthcare company for a Health Plans position.
-Next client T. at a manufacturing technology company for Vice President Operations.
-Lastly client E. at a software company for Global Senior Director.
6. Lori Chevalier’s client W., F., and S.
-Client W. at an airline company for GM.
-Then client F. is a financial company for an exploratory conversation from UNP1-Social Capital. F. used to work with the CEO at a previous company.
-And client S. at a healthcare company for Regional VP of Marketing.
7. Anne Lipsitz and Waffles Natusch’s client S. at a business university for Director of Marketing & Communication.
8. Julie Mathern’s client C. at a non-profit organization for Director of Public-Private Partnerships.
9. Vivek Agrawal’s client P. at Health Management company for Principal – Quality and Accreditation.
10. Debbie Brupbacher’s client O. at a business company for CCO from UNP1-Social Capital.
11. Rob Wicker’s client M. at a rental company for Regional Account Manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
12. David Black’s client B. at a waste management company for Sr Dir. of Corp Dev.
13. Jerry Fronczak’s client R. at a meat processing company for Chief Information Officer.
Interview with a Recruiter
1. Lori Chevalier’s client F. at a family-owned company for president.
1. From client S. to Waffles Natusch and Lori Chevalier:
-“Yes, THANK YOU, Waffles. Appreciate you both!!!”
2. To Isabelita Castilho from client M.
-“Hi Isabelita, just wanted to let you know that I accepted an offer. Thank you very much for your support.”
3. From Lori Chevalier to Clarity© Coach Justin Helman
-“Hi Justin, I wanted to personally thank you for guiding Client A. early in the Clarity process to reach out to a previous leader at [company]!
“Here’s what A. told me she did after receiving your guidance:
- She reached out to a previous leader at [company] who sits on a board of directors of several companies (per your prompting).
- Once she connected with him, he indicated he would be more than happy to send her finalized TBG resume around on her behalf as he is highly connected!
“My notes to A. on her execution: What a great networking connection! Well done!
“Thank you, Justin, for your excellent guidance and for early positioning A. on the UNP1: Social Capital execution strategies!”