Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 7
Offer Received: 1
Interviews Advanced: 6
1st Interviews: 11
1. Barbara Limmer: Client H. is now Datacenter Campus Director for a tech company. His former position was Executive VP for a data center. And he remains in the IT sector. They started at $210K base + $42K bonus + $125K equity + $100K signing bonus + $500K in stock options. After negotiations at $210K base + $42K bonus + $620K equity stock award + $140K signing bonus + annual stock options + full relocation package.
2. Rob Wicker: Client M. landed in under two months and is now the Director of Graphic Production for a holdings company and is pulling down $125K + commission. He was formerly Director of Deployment in the Advertising & Marketing world. This was from UNP2: LinkedIn.
3. Julie Mathern: Client F. and E.
-First, client F. left her Managing Director role at an investment company for a lucrative new deal as a Client Relations department head in the Finance & Financial Services Sector. Her former comp weighed in at a hefty $535K+; the new deal is twice her previous pay + an executive relocation package. Julie Mathern notes, “F. had paused her program for several months when she got a promotion at her job. In 2023 she had a network contact reach out to her – ‘hey I’m in a great spot that kind of needs your experience. Would you be interested in talking to some of my colleagues?’ Things progressed and she’s now accepted the offer. The family will relocate, which they are very excited about because they love to sail.”
-Next, client E. accepted the offer from a Healthcare company for a Regional Sales Role, working remote. Her previous role was as area Vice President of Business Development in the Hospitals, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals industry.
Julie notes: “While Vivek Agarwal didn’t assist specifically on this offer, client credits his previous assistance with preparing her. She says, ‘The recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn about the opportunity. Vivek gave me some tips in a past meeting on how to negotiate. They are bumping up my base salary [and offered a] sign-on bonus to be paid 30 days after my start date, 65% bonus payout annually, plus 15-20% equity earnings annually… Total potential comp: $314K.” This was a published market position.
4. Pattie Vargas: Client Z. landed in under two months. She is now a Researcher for medical centers. And she had previously been a Research and Development Officer for a community health center in the Hospitals, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals sector. This is a contract-based position which she found listed in the classifieds. This is only a temporary role she took it for some interim income but also for future opportunities.
5. Anne Lipsitz: Client F. landed at a tire company in just over three months after being laid off. She moves from Information Technology & Services to Manufacturing. And she had been at $217K all in, the offer came in at $180K; LT VIP 10%, and 30% company bonus. She asked for and received a $15K sign on bonus after negotiating. The client was thrilled that the money she paid for TBG paid for itself. The opportunity came from UNP1, Social Networking.
6. Vivek Agarwal: Then client V. landed a manager role at a motor company. He stays in the Automotive sector. The offer was negotiated from $170K base salary to $175K base + $18K annual bonus + $20K sign on bonus. This was from UNP1: Social Capital.
1. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client R. from a food and trading company for Sales Director. He was previously Manager in electronic manufacturing and has moved to food and beverage. The offer is $155K per annum plus leave travel and insurance.
1. Penny Marion: Client W. at a large company for Manager of Engagement. Client attending her second interview for this position.
2. George Schulz: Client A. at a health center for Nurse Practitioner from UNP2-LinkedIn.
3. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client I. at a holding company for Finance Director from UNP1-Social Capital.
4. Vivek Agarwal: Client V. at a health agency for Executive Director from UNP1-Social Capital.
5. Julie Mathern: Client W. at a technology company for Senior Director from UNP1-Social Capital.
6. Asli Bilgin: Lastly, client S. at a bank for Change Manager/Business Systems.
1. Lori Chevalier: First client C. at a productivity company for Chief Membership Officer from UNP1-Social Capital.
2. Dan Resendes: Next client A. at a university for Instructor from UNP1-Social Capital.
3. Vivek Agarwal: Client K. at a sales and marketing company for Marketing Manager from job posting.
4. Debbie Brupbacher: Client G. at a makeup company for VP of Travel Retail from a 3rd Party Recruiter. Had an interview with the HH and put forward to the next round.
5. Paula Nordhoff: Client E. at a veterinary clinic for Director.
6. Larry DiBoni: Client R. at a global commerce company for Operational Management from UNP2-LinkedIn.
7. Lori Chevalier and Waffles Natusch: Client H. at a bank for a contractor role and Assistant Director.
8. Lori Chevalier: Client R. at Department of the Interior, Office of Natural Resources Revenue for Auditor.
9. George Schulz: Client J. at an energy company for Client Success Specialist from UNP1-Social Capital.
10. George Schulz: Client C. at a Medical School for Nurse Practitioner from a job posting.
11. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client R. at a manufacturing company for Manager from UNP2-LinkedIn.
1. First, client H. to Lori Chevalier and Waffles Pi Natusch
“I have reviewed the recruiter introduction. And I think it’s great! (…) Thank you for all your time and assistance! I’m so grateful to the two of you.”
2. Then, client J. to Isabelita Castilho and Waffles:
“The first list you gave me, Waffles, had a company called [name] on it. I dropped a note to the Managing Director, [name]. In less than five minutes he came back to me, and we have a Google Meet scheduled. Now, that was quick! I have not even really tried yet I am just going through this list of yours, Waffles. It’s (…) well worth it.”