Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 5
Offers Received: 2
Interviews Advanced: 8
1st Interviews: 13
1. Julie Mathern: Client T. accepts the offer from an insurance company as Director of Delivery, staying in Insurance. This was found through Social Networking UNP1. Paula Nordhoff jumped on board for the offer negotiations, which resulted in a new start date; base $160K; benefits; 401(k) match, of which there could be a second contribution based on company performance; life insurance; and PTO including wellness days. The client got the start date moved up; obtained proration for 2023 on bonus; and was assured that professional dues/fees would be paid.
2. Barbara Limmer: Client B. lands at an energy resource company with the title of Vice President of Renewable Operations Support Services. He previously served as Vice President in the Transportation & Delivery industry. The client is transitioning to the Utilities, Energy, and Extraction square. First offer is at $335K Base, 125K sign on bonus, $46K Performances Shares,(total cash $577K + full relo.). This is already a significant improvement of the former compensation, but after negotiations the deal moved to $350K Base + all above items + addition $200K equity grant, payable 50% year 1 and 50% year 2. The opportunity was identified through UNP2 – LinkedIn.
3. Isabelita Castilho: Client S. is now Sales Commercial and Technical Director at a technology company. He was previously Director, Delivery & Operations in the Engineering sector; the new deal is in Management Consulting.
The offer went from 120K€ and a company car to 140K€ and a company car. Isabelita Castilho notes, “After reaching out to previous friends, S. got the foot at the door entrance at his new company, which is a company that acquired one of his prior companies. It was not an easy process because of the bureaucracy of the labour laws, where the company had to prove why bring someone outside of the company and nationality plays a big role there. He nailed it!”
4. George Schulz and Waffles Natusch: Client J. is now our latest Senior Consultant, Client Selection Services on our Barrett Group sales team! He was a Senior Account Executive for Spectrum Reach in the Advertising & Marketing business. This is a fine example of UNP1 – Human Capital providing an unpublished opportunity. It’s been a long haul for J. He started a couple of different positions that did not work out, so this is a good ending to his job search story, and a great new beginning for him on our team.
5. Vivek Agarwal and Waffles Natusch: Client K. was pleased when shared the news: he is now Agile Scrum Master for a healthcare company. He was previously a President in the Manufacturing to Hospitals, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals. B. skipped right over HR and worked directly with the hiring manager. There were over 200 applicants. The agency said the average going rate was $100, but B. negotiated higher.
1. Barbara Limmer: Client H. from an office company for Director of Data Centers. Former position was Executive Vice President/Chief Government Programs Officer at a data Center in Operations. Initial offer is $210K base + $42K bonus + $125K equity + $100K signing bonus + $500K in stock options. Client will be negotiating more in signing bonus and equity, was told base is only $5K from maximum. This one was also from UNP1 – Social Networking.
2. Lori Chevalier: Client M. from an accounting firm for General Manager. She was previously Co-CEO at a technology company. The offer came in under a month into her program. Comp suggested is $300K + $50K sign on + $180K bonus + $600K award incentives. The client has been through 17 interviews and finally received an offer!
1. Penny Marion: Client T. and P.
-First Client T. at a government position for National Reconnaissance Office from a job posting. Client had a virtual interview with hiring managers.
-Next Client P. at a childcare center for Director. Client previously interviewed with company for another position and was contacted for this position. He’s being flown for an interview with the VP and Sr. Director (already met on video with them), then with President, Chief People Officer, and CEO.
2. Asli Bilgin: Client F. and C.
-Client F. at a pharmaceutical company for Business Development from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
-Then Client C. at an entertainment group for Head of Marketing & Business Development from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
3. Julie Mathern: Client E. at a healthcare company for Division Vice President, Physician Solutions Sales. Client says, “I have interviews with VP, COO, and HR Business partner at [company] in-person today. This should be the last round. Interviewing for Division Vice President, Physician Solutions Sales.
4. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client O. and K.
-First Client O. at a personal care company for Vice President from a 3rd Party Recruiter. O. had a good first interview with the CIO and was informed that the Group CIO would interview him in the coming week.
-Then Client K. at a food stuff company for Sales Director from UNP1-Social Capital. Client K. has so far attended the interviews with the HR and senior executives of the hiring company and has now been moved to the next level for the final interview with the CEO to conclude the hiring process.
5. Lori Chevalier: Client J. as a Global Relationship Manager at a Global company in the 3rd interview.
1. Penny Marion: Client W. at a law firm for Manager of Engagement. Client has first level interview with talent acquisition at this law firm.
2. Lori Chevalier: Client J. and L.
-Client J. for Chief of Staff for an office company.
-And Client L. at another company for Project Manager.
3. Lori Chevalier: Client W. at a financial company for Managing Director from UNP2-LinkedIn.
4. Rob Wicker: Client A. at a tea company for Vice President Sourcing and Supply Chain.
5. Julie Mathern: Client S. at a snack food company
-As Senior Director from a Job Posting.
-And as Senior Editor from UNP2-LinkedIn.
6. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client Z. at a software company for Director from UNP2- LinkedIn. Z. reached out to the hiring manager via LinkedIn, and the hiring manager contacted Z. for his CV, and the first interview was set up at short notice.
7. Asli Bilgin: Client D. at a manufacturing company for VP & Head of Sales.
8. Rob Wicker: Client M. at an industrial plastic company for Regional Sales Manager from UNP2-LinkedIn.
9. Penny Marion: Client T. at a government agency for Budget Officer.
10. Vivek Agarwal: Client Y. at a hospital for clinical pharmacist.
11. Vivek Agarwal: Client V. at a motor company for Manufacturing Manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Lori Chevalier shared Client B.’s note after she received Interview Lab coaching from Barbara Limmer:
“I just had my best interview yet and they booked the second interview while we were still on the phone.” Loir comments, “Woo hoo!! Nice work Barbara!!”
-To Ramesh Shivakumaran from Client A.
“Dear Ramesh, I look very much forward to our sessions over the next weeks, and I have enjoyed our introductory session today already.”
-Lori Chevalier received this note from client W. who told her during Orientation that he had an interview forthcoming and Lori delivered both the Orientation and Interview Prep:
“You are absolutely amazing! Just from that one call my confidence is going up because you are really amazing!”