Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 4
Offer Received: 1
Interviews Advanced: 6
1st Interviews: 14
1. Debbie Brupbacher is first out of the gate this week with her client M., who accepted the offer from a media organization. M.’s new position is a promotion from a department head role to Director of Member Relations & Communications.
2. Larry DiBoni had two clients land this week.
-Client K. landed at a finance company as a Vice President.
-D. is now General Counsel at a media group. He was a Vice President and General Counsel in the Manufacturing sector. He made a career change to Advertising & Marketing. Original offer of $350K was sweetened with bonus 50% stock and cash. This one was from a third-party recruiter.
3. Penny Marion stops by with the latest: her client S. is accepting the offer from a laboratory company, which she landed in under three months. Her title will be Director of Human Resources. She had been Director, HR in the Information Technology & Services sector. Penny pulled in the Client Concierge to help strategize the negotiations. The offer came in hot at $360K. S. is going to ask for an additional $5K sign on as she’s not using their benefits. An internal recruiter contacted S. directly through LinkedIn. This happened soon after the Barrett Group team finished her new profile and employment sections.
1. Isabelita Castilho’s client F. received an offer from a printing company for Sales Manager. Former role was Managing Director at a distribution company.
1. Lori Chevalier had four clients who had interviews advance.
-G. interviewed at a health company for Regional Sales Director from UNP1-Social Capital.
-A. was at a fitness technology company for VP of Product from UNP1-Social Capital. Casual conversation with the owner after making an outreach turned into a second call for an interview!
-J. interviewed with an equipment company for a Sales Director role from a job posting. J. identified a role, which was located near his home, drove his resume over, presented it to the receptionist, who went to get the CEO. J. spoke with the CEO and they presented his resume in an executive meeting and now he’s on the calendar for an interview!
-V. interviewed at a forecasting company for consultant. The opportunity came from UNP1-Social Capital. V. created an industry update via a presentation and wound up being recruited during the call! Initially it was for a full-time role but now may be a consulting role since she has her own business and could add this to her side hustle!
2. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client E. interviews at a shipping company for Head of Operations from UNP1-Social Capital. The interview has advanced to the next level with the hiring manager. E. has been asked to develop a business plan for a new project for presentation to the Board.
3. Isabelita Castilho’s client H. is working for a Director/Vice President role with a laboratory company from UNP2-LinkedIn.
1. Asli Bilgin’s clients L., O., N., and C. have interviews:
-L. at a financial institution for Managing Director Europe from 3rd party recruiter.
-O. at a lifestyle and retail company for VP Data & AI from UNP1-Social Capital. O. will be meeting with business heads.
-N. at a chemicals company for Site Director/General Manager from a 3rd party recruiter.
-C. at a psychiatric center for a Deputy Director role from a job posting.
2. Julie Mathern is working with I. on a Head of Government Affairs role at a renewable energy company.
3. Penny Marion’s client T. interviews with a government office for a Senior Budget Analyst position from a job posting.
4. Paula Nordhoff’s clients M. and R. have interviews:
-M. is interviewing for a Director of Operations position from a job posting.
-R. at a food company in or General Manager from a job posting.
5. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client S. is working on a few opportunities:
-At a beauty company for VP – Digital IT Online from a 3rd party recruiter.
-At a tool company for VP & Head of Enterprise IT from a job posting.
6. Lori Chevalier is working with clients A. and J. on interviews:
-Lori introduced A. to another client which led to an interview with a recruiter.
-J. is pursuing a Global Relationship Manager role with a payroll company. It came from a job posting.
7. Isabelita Castilho’s client K. is interviewing for a Sales Director role with an energy company.
8. Rob Wicker is working with D. for a Digital Transformation Strategy Consultant position. This is with a technology company and came from UNP2-LinkedIn.
1. Client G. sent this message to Lori Chevalier:
“Good morning, Lori. Hope all is well. All good from my side. No news good news. We have a new President of the Group joining and nothing yet on my new boss. The latter can indeed change things a bit and provide some opportunities. Nothing as yet. Let’s touch base end of summer. Cheers and thanks for touching base, really appreciated and wishing you a nice break if you are able to take it. -G.”
2. Ramesh Shivakumaran received this message from client A.:
“Hi Ramesh, Thank you for the fantastic session today on LinkedIn Analytics. -A.”
3. Client Z. had this appreciation to share with Isabelita:
“Hello, Isabelita, Thank you for the session today – as always it was very energizing! -Z.”
4. Paula Nordhoff’s client V. shared this:
“Thank you, Lori Chevalier, for your support! And thank you Paula Nordhoff for your insightful suggestions and perspective. I’m grateful to have such a talented team supporting me! -V.”
Did you build your career with a specific plan in mind? When you work with The Barrett Group, you start in our Clarity Program©. You evaluate your choices of the past and present so you can make plans for your future. With Clarity, you can have confidence in the next step of your career. Contact The Barrett Group today and get started.
Click here to read last week’s Frontline Report (05-31-23) and see what’s happening for our clients.