Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 5
Interviews Advanced: 5
1st Interviews: 16
Interview with Recruiter: 4
1. Lori Chevalier: Client G. has accepted the offer from a sports apparel company for Manager. He moved from Transportation to Retail. This happened in under two months. The offer came in at $160K and $15K sign on bonus + 8K APR. This was from UNP1- Social networking, and Vivek Agarwal was able to assist with interview prep and offer negotiations.
2. Lori Chevalier and Waffles Natusch: Client T. received two offers and is going with one of them. The offer not accepted was from an entertainment company, who even offered a higher bid. Lori was able to coach T. to use this as leverage with the company T. preferred. Found through a job posting, the title is Senior Manager in the Retail industry. The final negotiated offer came in at $175K + 22% bonus $38,500 + shares plan ~+$8K.
3. Julie Mathern: Client G. at a financial institution for litigation counsel. She is going from Law Practice, Legal Services to Finance & Financial Services. Compensation is $180K + bonus + $20K relocation. She shared: “This is a great location, as we will be near family… it’s perfect how it all worked out.” Paula Nordhoff assisted with this client.
4. Rob Wicker: Client P. landed in just over three months as director of marketing for a supply chain technology company in the IT sector. This one was from Social Networking and pays $135K + 20% bonus (potential equity after 1 year).
5. Debbie Brupbacher: Client F. is now head of government affairs for a corporation from a 3rd Party Recruiter. She was interviewing for this role late last year and got a “not a good fit” email. This is proof that the rejection letter is merely the second step in the seven steps to land the job!
1. Pattie Vargas: Client R. at a Technology company for Director.
2. Isabelita Castilho: Client S. at a pharmaceutical company for Head of Logistics.
3. Penny Marion: Client M. had several interviews:
-First at a manufacturer for HR Director.
-Next at a pharmaceutical company for HR Director.
4. Dan Resendes: Client A. at an investment company for Senior Associate.
1. George Schulz: Client B.
-First at a manufacturer for CTO from UNP2-LinkedIn.
-Next at a technology company for CTO from UNP2-LinkedIn.
2. Larry DiBoni: Client M. at an engineering company for principle of transformation.
3. Dan Resendes: Client W. at a medical center for General Manager.
4. Isabelita Castilho: Client A.
-First at a manufacturer for Senior Financial Position.
-Second at a company for CFO from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Lastly at a renewable energy company for Sr. Financial Role from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
5. Julie Mathern and Waffles Natusch: Client A. at a manufacturer for ISSO from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
6. Rob Wicker: Client M. at an insurance company for VP.
7. Rob Wicker: Client J. at a tax service company for Principal/Partner.
8. Lori Chevalier: Client W. at a sports science organization for COO.
9. Lori Chevalier: Client G.
-First at a pharmaceutical company for Regional Business Director.
-Next at a pharmaceutical company for Director.
-Lastly at a biopharmaceutical company for director.
10. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client E. at a conglomerate company for Project Director from UNP2-LinkedIn.
11. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client R. at a real estate company for Senior Director from UNP2-LinkedIn.
Interviews with Recruiters
1. Joan Sebring: Client E. at a healthcare company for VP of HR from UNP1-Social Capital.
2. Penny Marion: Client S.
-First at an executive firm for Division Head of HR.
-Next at a catering company for Director.
3. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client K. at a food company for Director Sales.
-From Client V. to Lori Chevalier: “Thank you, Lori! I’m entirely impressed with the team and proud of the work that went into making the final draft!”
Are you struggling with pinpointing where to go with your next career change? We are here to help with your career search by finding the best fit for your work life balance. We can help you in your next executive job search. Start today.