Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 3
Offers Received: 1
Interviews Advanced: 3
1st Interviews: 15
1. Larry DiBoni: Client M. lands as senior manager at a guitar manufacturing company. The new offer came in at $130K and was negotiated to $140K plus a $10K bonus. He is shifting from Management Consulting to guitar manufacturing. He found the opportunity through UNP2 – LinkedIn.
2. Two of Asli Bilgin’s clients landed:
– Client K. lands as a new CFO. This was a recruiter held position. The client remains in manufacturing. Former role was Senior Finance Director / Business Unit CFO. Final offer came in at €315K.
– Client J. lands in one month at an automotive company. The positions is as VP Global Sales and Marketing in the Automotive sector. He had been Chief Commercial Officer.
1. George Schulz: Client W. receives an offer from an engineering company. The position is for Head of Products from UNP1. Former Founder and Owner of a Real Estate company and he is moving to IT. The offer came in at $200K plus 20% equity. W. did not take the position because it was too new a startup and he was concerned about stability, but he did take a consulting role for them.
1.Isabelita Castilho: Client P. advances at a flour mill for CEO from a 3rd party recruiter.
2. Julie Mathern: Clint H. at an electronic company in for Brand Manager/Content Marketer.
3. Lori Chevalier: Client D. at a payroll company for GM / VP of Insurance / Officer of the Company from a 3rd party recruiter.
1. Debbie Brupbacher: Client B. interviews at a distribution company from UNP1-Social Capital. Has a meeting with COO through a referral.
2. Larry DiBoni: Client I. at a banking company for security manager from UNP2-LinkedIn.
3. Dan Resendes: Client M. at a Reserve Bank for Assistant Vice President.
4. Lori Chevalier: Client G. from UNP1-Social Capital
-First at a pharmaceutical company for Senior Territory Manager.
-Next at a pharmaceutical company for Regional Business Director Role.
-Lastly at a healthcare company for a possible position.
5. Julie Mathern: Client N. at a security company for Regional Sales Manager from a 3rd party recruiter.
6. Rob Wicker: Client V. at a tech company for Chief Operating Officer.
7. Rob Wicker: Client T. has 2 interviews:
-First at a parts company for VP Marketing from UNP2-LinkedIn.
-Next at a health company for VP Brand Marketing.
8. Rob Wicker: Client X. at an instruments company for Regional Sales Manager from a 3rd party recruiter.
9. Isabelita Castilho: Client A. has 2 interviews:
-First at an architectural company as Head of Stadiums.
-At a communications company for a leadership role to become part of an international sports planning committee from UNP1-Social Capital.
10. Isabelita Castilho: Client M. at a packaging company for VP.
11. Asli Bilgin: Client S. at a renewable energy company for Finance Head of Service SCM.
-From Client J. to Barbara Limmer
“Good morning, Barbara. I just want to say that I enjoyed the interview prep and am working on my chart. Your insight into the STAR method was helpful especially around looking beyond the typical questions and digging into their culture. I’ll keep you posted.”
-From Client T. to Isabelita Castilho:
“Hi Isabelita, thanks for today’s session. As always, your guidance is incredibly valuable and I really enjoy working directly with you. I’m fortunate to have been paired with you.”
-From Client M. to Lori Chevalier:
“Lori, I did receive 7 responses from 3rd party [recruiters]. Waiting to hear from two of them to see if we can jump on a call. One asked for compensation and my resume. Still asked to jump on a call. Another gave me a website to post my resume. So a good beginning. Thank you so much, Lori, for everything you have done.”
With so many different career fields and options it can be an overwhelming task to start looking. We are here to help by finding the best fit for your career aspirations. We can help you in your next executive job search. Start today.