Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 4
Offer Received: 1
Interviews Advanced: 7
1st Interviews: 21
Interview with Recruiter: 1
1. Lori Chevalier: Client F. at a communications company as Senior Channel Sales Manager. She remains in the IT field and will continue to work remotely. The new deal weighs in at $185K + $10K sign on bonus, + $10k bonus for each partner contract, 3% perf review, 8%, 401K match, unlimited PTO.
2. Lori Chevalier: Client O. has accepted the offer at a resort as sales manager. She is moving from the Sporting Goods industry to the Hospitals, Healthcare, and Pharmaceuticals sector. With the help of negotiation expert Paula Nordhoff, base pay increased by $10K.
3. Larry DiBoni: Client P. has accepted the offer from a machine company as Regional Sales Manager, a hybrid with travel arrangement. P. previously served as a territory sales manager. The offer has come in at $185K and benefits.
4. Anne Lipsitz: Client L. accepted the offer for a Manager Programs role. The offer came in at $195K. Anne notes that this transition affords him the opportunity to grow within two years.
1. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client J. from a consulting company in HR. J. has been actively engaging with her social capital and networking for pay-it-forward discussions. This resulted in receiving informal offers and leads to provide her expertise and services to HR consulting firms. She is also evaluating the final steps involved in setting up her independent startup.
1.Isabelita Castilho: Client K. at a graphic company for business partner.
2. Barbara Limmer: Client H. at a software company for Director of Data Centers.
3. Jayson Searle: Client C. at a fashion group as group CEO.
4. Julie Mathern: Client E. at a health and wellness center for Senior VP.
5. Julie Mathern: Client I. at a platform company for director of sales development.
6. Anne Lipsitz: Client N. at an insurance company for COO.
7. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client R. at a Pharmaceutical company for Customer Success Manager.
1. Isabelita Castilho: Client H at a tax service company for Strategy Consultant.
2. Rob Wicker: Client D. at a financial company for CEO from UNP2-LinkedIn.
3. Anne Lipsitz and Waffles Natusch: Client W. had two interviews.
-First at a health company for VP in HR.
-Second at another health company for VP in HR.
4. Penny Marion: Client D. at a cancer clinic for clinical pharmacist.
5. Penny Marion: Client R. at a sales company for VP of Sales.
6. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client A had three interviews:
-First at a public infrastructure for head of procurement strategy.
-Next at a government agency for global head of procurement.
-Then at an agricultural development company for VP.
7. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client M. at a shipping company for head of operations.
8. Lori Chevalier: Client J.
At: a technology company as a specialist.
At: at the same technology company for consultant.
9. Julie Mathern: Client S. at a management company for director.
10. Julie Mathern: Client B. at a food producer for CEO.
11. Julie Mathern: Client I. at an energy company for VP.
12. Larry DiBoni: Client K. at an insurance company for VP of claims.
13. Anne Lipsitz: Client F. in healthcare for VP.
14. Debbie Brupbacher: Client O. at an enterprise company for management.
15. Barbara Limmer: Client J. at a corporation for lead service sales engineer.
16. Rob Wicker: Client A. at a beverage company for Chief of Staff from UNP2-LinkedIn.
17. Isabelita Castilho: Client G. at a multinational company for a possible position from UNP2-LinkedIn.
Interview with Recruiters
1. Lori Chevalier: Client H. at a health association for CEO.
Resume Writing Team Highlights:
For the entire month of April, the TBG Resume Writing team completed over 170 writing projects for our clients!
New nominations and additions to the “TBG Writing Hall of Fame”
-Anicia Copeland: Client cover letter
-Luke Duggan: Client cover letter
-Lora Hirschhorn: Client resume summary and cover letter
Client G. to Paula Nordhoff:
“Thank you, Paula, for this note and also for having me yesterday with you, for such a long and interesting meeting. It was indeed helpful, and I take this selection process as a good opportunity to sharpen my skills. I will let you know how it goes along.”
Waffles received this note from repeat client J.:
“Waffles, I love it. You captured what I have done perfectly, now let’s jump on LI. Thank you again, we can use this now, I think.
Anne Lipsitz shared this compliment with Pattie Vargas:
“Thanks again! Waffles and I met with C. today and she shared YOU and interview prep was highlight of her TBG experience!!”
Lori Chevalier to writer Lora Hirschhorn:
“Lora Hirschhorn, Just when I thought the last LI experiences was the best – you go and write this! You outdid yourself!”
Luke Duggan received this note from Diana Ritchie for his work on Client E.’s resume:
“Luke, you did a great job, your draft was well done. Keep up the good job!”
Jo Ann Moser worked on Client M.’s resume and received this note from Lori Chevalier:
“Great writing Jo Ann Moser!”
It can be challenging to find your passion in a career. We are here to help with your career search by finding your window of opportunity. Contact the Barrett Group. We can help you in your next executive job search. Start today.