- Greg congratulated D. on taking a part time consulting gig, only one month in the program!
- Julie reported two of her clients landed jobs in one night after interviews!
- M. expressed his delight on LinkedIn: hired by a care company as their Marketing Manager. And – excited about moving to Florida with his family!
- She told R.: “Congratulations on the new opportunity working with your buddy. We know it is a contract position so that you can see if it’s a good fit for you. We’re here to help you continue exploring opportunities in the meantime.”
- Dan is enjoying showing G. how the Barrett Magic works in action:
- As G. finally took Dan’s LinkedIn outreach advice, he explained how to escalate his initial online dialogue to phone conversations: “You can see that you will quickly build a pipeline of individuals (and possible referrals) of individuals who will want to engage with you. You are doing a great job, have your mind wrapped around paying it forward to help them out personally or professionally. They will be motivated to do the same for you.”
- “Think about the possibilities: going into business with these folks, being referred as a key player on projects, deals, investments, real estate development initiatives, etc.”
- “Ha!!! Sure beats just applying to job postings or trying to qualify yourself as a total stranger.”
- We particularly love this one: G. had connected to a good friend after many years because he followed Dan’s LinkeIn advice, and now they’re working together on G.’s next career step!
- B. has an early interview, and, once again Greg jumped in to do interview coaching on short notice. We appreciate your flexibility, Greg!
- Vivek shared R.’s continuing interview activity, three new ones this week!
- Paula’s been helping G. with his two upcoming interviews: Director Customer Service Experience and Customer Experience Manager
- B. has two more interviews, George is coaching him to close one.
- Anne continues to prep M. for his stream of interviews: tomorrow he’s interviewing for two Clinical Scientist roles.
- And another activated Anne client: M. has an interview for a Senior Digital Marketing position.
- Following Julie’s excellent coaching, K. has leveraged her social capital to reach out to the principals at a sales training organization. She knows them from a previous job. They have sent her to HR for the initial interview, for the role of Regional VP of Sales. The HR manager is spearheading the process – we expect that she’ll move to the next round since the principals referred her in.
- Anne has some more client interviews: T. had an interview for President of Construction, and S. interviewed for a Senior Relationship Manager role.
- Paula’s glad to see C. has an HR screening with for a Director of Quality position in France.
- Also on Paula’s watch: G. has a Sales Director interview .
- A. has an interview tomorrow for a SAP Techno-Functional Expert role. That’s quick progress, Julie!
- Another Julie interview, she’s locked and loaded this month! B. had a phone interview for a VP Regional Claims role with the VP of Bus Ops. The meeting went well and B. is expecting to schedule interviews with additional people.
Read last weeks report: Frontline Report 02-19-2020