Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 6
Offer Received: 1
Interviews Advanced: 2
1st Interviews: 4
1. Barbara Limmer’s client H. landed as VP for a technologies company. Note from client after his discussion with the company: “The compensation is $210K base + $100K bonus… Thanks so much for the offer negotiation advice.”
2. Waffles Natusch’s client W. had a protégé and former employee from 20 years ago who had started an advertising firm and was struggling with sales, so she hired him on a consulting basis. As he saw the potential of the agency, he told Waffles about his interest in getting more involved and they developed a plan. The result: He is now the president and partner of the firm.
3. Debbie Brupbacher’s client J. accepted in a management position with an entertainment company. He transitioned from Management Consulting to Information Technology & Services. The opportunity was facilitated by an executive recruiter, and the initial offer was negotiated up by €10K, landing at €165K.
4. George Schulz’s clients V. and D. both accepted offers:
First, client V. at a supply company for a Chief Information Officer position. He moved from manufacturing to the healthcare industry. George helped him close this deal only two months into the program. This is a fully remote opportunity from a 3rd Party Recruiter; pay is around $450K.
Next, Client D. landed at a transportation company for a director position. He is transitioning from the transportation industry to the utilities and energy industry.
5. Lori Chevalier’s client M. landed a contract with a communications company as VP of Communication. The position is $115 hour / project-based. She moves from the healthcare industry to the marketing industry.
1. Lori Chevalier’s client N. received an offer from an auto parts company for Vice President of Operations. He was an operations coordinator in the retail industry. This UNP1 opportunity came in at $125K + $30K bonus + $25K LTI.
1. Lori Chevalier’s client A. in the hotel industry for a director position from a 3rd Party Recruiter. A. has met with several executives in the company during the interviewing process.
2. Barbara Limmer’s client F. is interviewing for a director of sales position from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
1. Larry DiBoni’s client T. for an attorney opening from a job posting.
2. Lori Chevalier’s clients Y. and K.
First, client Y. at a consulting company from a job posting. Y. has a friend who works at the company and recommended her.
Second, client K. at a business solutions company from UNP1-Social Capital. He connected with an individual from within the company to discuss opportunities and the company as a whole.
3. Julie Mathern’s client S. at a business management consultancy for a chief position.
Barbara Limmer’s former client C. recently accepted a new position as VP of a data analytics company.
“Barbara Limmer the executive onboarding doc is amazing! I want to memorize and practice all of it. Will definitely repeat read! I am meeting with my friend who works [for the company] for lunch. They are the one that made me aware of the position. The doc is good prep to meet with him, including better understanding the culture of the organization. Thanks so much. This TBG experience is amazing guidance.”
George Schulz’ client M. sent this note:
“I wanted to give you an update. I am starting today at [company] as a Compensation Consultant. And I am excited about this new role, as it involves talking to multiple prospective clients and helping them solve their pressing comp related issues. Thanks for all your mentorship.”
Lori Chevalier shared a compliment for Julie Mathern from her client L.:
“L. said her Asana training was great and Julie was ‘lovely.’ Love that! Julie, THANK YOU for meeting with her and being awesome!”
Today is a fresh start full of new opportunities and endless possibilities. Find your passion through your career and feel the fireworks. The Barrett Group is here to mentor clients throughout their job search, so they can reach their career goals. To learn more contact The Barrett Group.