Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 6
Interviews Advanced: 4
1st Interviews: 17
Interview with Recruiter: 1
1. Lori Chevalier’s clients M., E., and J., accept offers.
-Client M. is now a director of marketing. Previously, he had been in the IT sector; he has transitioned to the nonprofit sector. Initial offer was $175k + $40k bonus + unlimited PTO. After negotiations was $175k + $50k bonus + $15k sign on bonus + unlimited PTO.
-Client E. had been a director for in the HR sector. He is now the owner of an inspection franchise.
-Client J. accepted an offer with an auto parts company for VPO. He had been in the retail & consumer durables sector. Offer was at $125k + $31k bonus. Final offer $140k + $31k bonus.
2. Rob Wicker’s clients N. and W. accept offers.
-Client N. landed at an oil company as a supervisor. Negotiations started at $145k and the final offer was $170k and relocations support of $20k.
-Client W. landed offer with a business operations company in consulting which she found through networking.
3. Larry DiBoni’s client S. accepted the new deal from his current company. He had been an operations manager and now he will be Senior Manager.
1. Rob Wicker’s client K. as a director of IT, at an engineering company.
2. Larry DiBoni’s client D. at an insurance company for CEO from UNP1-Social Capital.
3. Lori Chevalier’s client G. at a chemical production company for TBD.
4. Barbara Limmer’s client F. at a security company for director of sales from UNP2-LinkedIn.
1. Barbara Limmer’s client W. interviews at a weather and space research company for president from UNP3-Direct Introduction.
2. Lori Chevalier’s client V. at a health company for director.
3. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s clients R. and A. and had interviews.
-First, client R. a commercial company for a business position from UNP1-Social Capital. Second, a nonprofit organization for Director from UNP1-Social Capital. “Client R. was referred to this opportunity when he has speaking to one of his references who is employed as a key senior executive in the hiring company. R. was informed of the potential position for a new project and was quickly referred to the concerned hiring managers for an interview.”
-Next, client A. at an infrastructure company for director.
4. Isabelita Castilho’s client H. at a steel company for VP from a 3rd party recruiter.
5. Paula Nordhoff’s client A. at a university for a strategic position.
6. Anne Lipsitz’s client F. at a professional services company for CIO from UNP1-Social Capital.
7. Julie Mathern’s clients E. and J.
-Client E. at a home health center for VP from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Client J. at a company for entrepreneur in residency from a job posting.
8. Anne Lipsitz’s client K. at a multinational bank for a director position from UNP1-Social Capital.
9. Larry DiBoni’s client W. at a financial planner for director.
10. Asli Bilgin’s client D. at a chemical manufacturing company for a management position.
11. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client Q. at sales company for head of sales from UNP1-Social Capital.
12. Larry DiBoni’s client C. at a fitness center for executive director.
13. Lori Chevalier’s and Waffles Natusch’s client T. at a retail company for director of strategy.
14. Barbara Limmer’s client F. at a brokerage company for account director.
Interview with Recruiter
1. Lori Chevalier’s client V. at computer software company for Senior Director from a 3rd party recruiter
-Barbara Limmer’s about her client J.: “He was an exceptional client!!!” He recently landed and shared this feedback as part of his Success Study:
“My resume was rewritten, documents appeared in my digital folders…Barbara was this face in front of a back office of people scurrying around making things happen and producing really valuable content. The content is so great that I will use it forever.”
Today is a day full of new opportunities and endless possibilities. Find your passion through your career and start to visualize your success. The Barrett Group is here to mentor clients throughout their job search, so they can reach their career goals. To learn more contact The Barrett Group.
Click here to read FLR from 01/11/23: https://www.careerchange.com/frontline-reports/01-11-23/