Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 5
Interviews Advanced: 1
1st Interviews: 5
1. Julie Mathern’s clients C. and J. land offers.
-Client C. is now a project director in the education sector. She replied to a job posting and had social capital contacts advocating for her.
-Client J. accepted the offer from an IT company for COO. She had been serving as a director at a financial company and is transitioning to the IT sector.
2. Barbara Limmer’s client R. accepted an offer as VP at a research company. Paula Nordhoff helped with the negotiation process: $170k base (initially given a range of $135-170k) + 5% bonus + 15% long-term incentives with increase to 20 days PTO. Client R. noted, “I signed. 20 days PTO. Now to try and get a meeting with the vice provost. I am nervous but good nerves. Thank goodness for TBG and helping me to navigate all of this and feel supported.”
3. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client M. accepted the offer for CFO from a finance company. Comp at $200K plus children’s education, air travel allowance for annual leave, and relocation support.
4. Jayson Searle’s client S. accepted the offer as CFO at an IT/security company. Previous comp was €120k OTE €200K. Current comp is €200k OTE €250k.
1. Barbara Limmer’s client D. progressed at a digital automation company as a product manager.
1. Lori Chevalier’s clients V. and N.
-First, client V. at an investment bank for head of technology.
-Second, client N. at a certifying institute for nursing as CEO.
2. Larry DiBoni’s client B. at universities for executive director.
3. Isabelita Castilho’s client M. at a corporate company for head of marketing.
4. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client A. at a corporate company for global position from UNP2-LinkedIn.
Isabelita Castilho’s client M. says,
“The biggest takeaway I had is the ability to think strategically and to be motivated. So, you motivated me to go take things forward with the consultancy part and with the ministerial position. You and the support I got from you empowered me. And then also, I have a fabulous LinkedIn page and an amazing CV.”
The New Year is here, and we encourage you to realign your passions and skills into a career you will thrive in. Make a goal to elevate your career goals and start your 2023 career search now. The Barrett Group is here to help clients fine tune their job search, so they can reach their career goals. To learn more contact The Barrett Group.