Market Access: The Published, Unpublished, and Recruiter Markets
Service description: You will work with a professional career coach who will provide basic education on the three crucial marketplaces to help you decide how best to approach the job market.
Specific deliverables include:
- Assessment Survey to capture your achievements
- Basic education on the three career market places
- Customized market research (see below)
- Recruiter outreach (see below)
Intermediate Market Research
- A focused search delivered by spreadsheet displaying a customized list of appropriate senior executives at up to 1000 companies
- Full pdf detailed reports on up to 50 companies selected by client
Intermediate Recruiter Outreach
- A customized email approach to recruiter, may include resume or LinkedIn Profile link, to be discussed with client
- An email outreach to up to 1000 selected recruiters
- Three meetings with Senior Consultant to coach the client on how to deal with recruiters effectively, a debrief after the client has been contacted by a number of recruiters, and coaching through the hiring process
TestimonialMy team at the Barrett Group was an outstanding consulting force in assisting me with securing a career position that exceeded my expectations. Always highly professional and responsive, they delivered on their promises. I was particularly impressed with the quality of my consultant’s personal advice, guidance and coaching and the group’s career document preparation. Partnering with the Barrett Group was the most important investment that I have made in my career. I strongly recommend their services to anyone interested in advancing their career.
— Kevin Baker, Regional Director, Metamark Genetics