Senior Career Consultant
Chris Rawlins is an Executive Career Management specialist and, after a career in Investment Banking and Stockbroking, has been in the Executive Career Management industry for 27 years. He has vast experience in Coaching, Recruitment, Assessment and Outplacement and is a respected thought leader in the field.
His career highlights include:
- Former Financial Futures and Options trader for major Investment Banks such as Hambros and Societe Generale and Registered Representative of the London Stock Exchange and qualified Futures and Options trader/broker (CBOT, CME, PHLX).
- Extensive experience as interbank dealer in Swaps, Repos, Foreign Exchange, OTC Derivatives and Financial Futures
- Coached thousands of people into new jobs as an on-site career coach for Prudential Insurance, NHS, Saint Gobain, Peugeot, Pinnacle Insurance, NHS Logistics, GE Lighting, Balfour Beatty/Carillion, Rolls-Royce, Olympus, Fujitsu, Bombardier, GKN, BBC, Lear Corporation, Cummins, Brawn GP, British Sugar, Terex, ICI, Halfords, Thomas Cook, AJ Bell, HSBC and many more.
- Specialises in coaching for PWC, KPMG, Deloittes and EY and all major global Investment Banks including Goldman Sachs, J.P.Morgan Chase, Barclays and HSBC
- Devised and designed recruitment processes for Fortune 500 companies and successfully carried out numerous recruitment projects from shop floor to board room.
- Highly experienced Assessor for Caterpillar, Barclays, Somerfields and Harsco and has devised Assessment Centres all over the UK
- Trained interviewers, recruiters and managers in every aspect of recruitment at all levels for Caterpillar and Harsco.
Chris is a networker and an expert in guiding executives in accessing the “hidden” job market in both Europe and the United States. He now focusses his considerable energies championing the Barrett Group services as a Senior Career Consultant.
“Each business outcome, in my career, has been the result of a consultative process. Listening to clients’ needs and addressing those needs. I deliver assurance that your solution will be delivered with the ensuing positive benefits.”