The Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 6
Offers Received: 1
Interviews Advanced: 5
1st Interviews: 12
Recruiter Interviews: 1
1. Larry DiBoni had four of his clients receive offers: R., W., S., and M.:
-First, R. lands at an investment banking company. The title is Senior Vice President, Product Manager. The initial offer of $170K was quickly changed to $190K plus bonus.
-Second, W. inked the deal with a big-box store company. Salary lobbed in at $75K, landing at $85K. Larry fills in the blanks: “W. was contacted by one of his social capital contacts through LinkedIn. The company was looking to fill an optical management role. W. went in and interviewed for the position. It was supposed to be a 30-minute meet and greet but ended up being a two-and-a-half-hour marathon with many executives, and he received an offer on the spot. The written offer came through three days later. W. countered and accepted. He is being paid as a max level 25-year employee!”
-Third, S. used her human capital and UNP-1 to snag a Senior Manager, 3P role at a transportation company. The first offer was $185K with the final offer landing at $200K.
-Fourth, client M. surprised Larry with the career move. M. changed from Information Technology & Services to the Hospitals, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals sector. Through strong usage of her Social Capital, she was able to land a deal at a community health system. Her new title is Program/Product Management. The offer quickly jumped from $187K to $228.8K.
2. Jerry Fronczak celebrates his client K.’s big leap to Enterprise Service Manager at an e-commerce company. The new package weighs in at elephant scale of $344,685.
3. Lori Chevalier’s client A. lands a new title of Program Director. The position is at a higher education institution.
1. Lori’s client L. just received her offer as Director of Marketing of a hospital within 3 months. Offer is in negotiations.
1. Client D. reached out to Waffles Natusch for advice concerning her progression working with exec recruiters. The position is at an event planning and management company. D. reports: “[The recruiters said] …I was well prepared, asked great questions, great dialogue, they could tell I envisioned myself in the role, and my excitement was contagious. She said it’s looking good but reminded me there is one other candidate about 2 weeks behind me.”
2. George Schulz’ client E. advances with two companies this week:
-The first is an information technology company for Managing Director from UNP1-Social Capital.
-The next is an investment company for Director of ESG from UNP1-Social Capital.
3. Barbara Limmer had two clients advance this week: F. and J.:
-To begin, F. advanced with a business management consulting company for the title of Fractional CFO. It came through a job posting. Barbara reports: “This is the 3rd round. He’s already interviewed with HR and a team. The next one is with the two hiring authorities.”
-Next, J. advances with a research and development company for Embedded Entrepreneur, Networking. It came from UNP1-Social Capital. Barbara reports: “This is a group meeting to discuss their technology but may end up being a panel interview.”
1. With the help of Rob Wicker, Client P. lands an interview at a business management consulting company for CIO from UNP1-Social Capital.
2. Lori Chevalier had two clients land interviews this week: I. and S.
-I. scores three interviews: a sports betting company for Counsel from UNP2-LinkedIn, a law firm for GC, and a financial services company for Counsel.
-Meanwhile, S. gets an interview with a development and manufacturing biomedical product company for Senior Commodity Manager.
3. George Schulz’s client B. lands an interview with a software company for Head of Strategy and Partnership from UNP3-Direct Introductions.
4. Barbara Limmer’s client C. scores interviews with four different companies this week:
-To begin, a medical group Regional Director of Clinical Operations from Job Posting. C. interviewed with a hiring manager.
-And, a mental health company from UNP2-LinkedIn.
-Next, a higher education institution for Practice Manager from a job posting.
-And finally, a treatment and therapy program company from UNP2-LinkedIn. Barbara reports: “C. interviewed with the hiring manager and has another interview with human resources.”
5. With Larry DiBoni’s assistance, Client O. interviews at a consulting company for Senior Manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
6. Isabelita Castilho’s client T. interviews with at a holding group for Sales Director from UNP3-Direct Introductions. Isabelita reports: “I introduced the client to my connection, [a Business Owner]. He liked T. and said he’s a smart guy. He has been forwarded for further interviews.”
Interviews with Recruiters
1. Lori Chevalier’s client N. interviewed with a recruiter at a steel distributor. This was an exploratory interview with the title yet to be determined.
1. From Ramsey Penegar about the writing team: “The TBG Resume Writing Team has continued to sustain a high-volume writing place, completing 44 writing tasks in the past seven days, from resumes to tweaks and everything in the middle. Luke Duggan and Lora Hirschhorn are our “heavyweight champions” of the week with nearly 41% of the combined volume assigned & completed.”
2. Anne Lipsitz received this message from client L.: “You give such good advice.”
3. Tomasz Lisewski received this message from client F. about his coach, Isabelita: “I must say, Isabelita Castilho, my coach, is amazing, proactive, and very helpful. Always a joy to reflect with her.”