Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 7
Offers Received: 1
Interviews Advanced: 9
1st Interviews: 14
1. Julie Mathern: Client W. accepts an offer from a consulting company for the position of Head of Transformation. The offer came in at $222K.
2. Julie Mathern: Client I. returns (he holds a TBG record for longest “on hold” for three years). After his three-year hiatus, he lands in less than a month! He is now Sr. Director, Sales Development at a software management site in the IT sector. The offer came in at $185K.
3. Larry DiBoni: Client P. lands as Manager of Transportation and Logistics for an international company. His previous compensation was $90K. The new deal came in at $120K plus benefits.
4. Barbara Limmer: Client O. lands at a manufacturer as VP of HR. She moves from Energy to Manufacturing. Her new comp will be $250K + $62K in benefits.
5. Debbie Brupbacher: Client L. runs to the finish line and lands as CEO at an undisclosed company in the Healthcare sector. He had been a Senior Vice President in his previous position.
6. Lori Chevalier: Client V. lands as VP with a food and beverage company. They sat down at the table with $235K + 20% bonus (he had been at $172K), after negotiations they were at $235K + $47K / 20% bonus. Lori cuts the cake: “V. has been at his company for a long time. He is a global individual. He liked the company and looked internally for roles.”
7. Pattie Vargas: Client R. accepts as Director in the Information Technology & Services industry. He had been in the Transportation & Delivery sector. He went from $175K to 200K + 20% bonus with the help of Vivek Agarwal.
1. Barbara Limmer: Client B. receives an offer from an Energy Resource company. The position is for VP of Renewable Operations Support Services. B.’s previous company was in the Transportation & Delivery sector. Former compensation: $287K + bonus and equity (total $437K). Amount of initial offer: $335 Base, 125K sign on bonus.
1. Barbara Limmer: Client J. at an instrument company for a possible position from UNP1-social capital.
2. Penny Marion: Client M. at a chemical manufacturing company for Director of HR from UNP3-direct introductions.
3. Asli Bilgin: Client D. at a construction company for Global BD Manager Energy.
4. Asli Bilgin: Client A. at a med-tech company for CEO.
5. Lori Chevalier: Client O. at CCS Fundraising for Director.
6. Barbara Limmer: Client S. at an administrative company for Sr. Product Manager.
7. Julie Mathern: Client T. had two interviews.
-First at an insurance company for Delivery Director.
-Second at a product company for Sr. Program Manager.
8. Rob Wicker: T. interviews at a global electronics company for Head of Finance and M&A. This came from the UNP1-social capital.
1. Lori Chevalier: Client B. at an online classroom company for Sr. Manager.
2. Asli Bilgin: Client D. at an energy company for an exploratory interview for business development role from UNP1-Social Capital.
3. Isabelita Castilho: Client K. at a recycling company for Country Lead – Managing Director from UNP1-Social Capital through previous boss.
4. Isabelita Castilho: Client H. at an aviation company for SVP from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
5. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client S. at a business consulting company for CFO from UNP1-Social Capital.
6. Larry DiBoni: Client K.
-First at a technology company for VP of Financial Line Claims from UNP2-LinkedIn.
-Next at an Insurance Company for VP of Financial Institutions from UNP2-LinkedIn.
7. Debbie Brupbacher: Client M. at an insurance company for Head of Operational Resilience & Excellence.
8. Lori Chevalier: Client J. at a weather forecasting company for trend forecaster.
9. Julie Mathern: Client U. at a financial company for CTO. This came from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
10. Penny Marion: Client R. has two interviews.
-First at a software company for VP of Sales from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
-Second at an audio-visual consultant for director.
11. Anne Lipsitz and Waffles Natusch: Client F. at a tire company for Director of Business Transformation from UNP1-Social Capital.
12. Asli Bilgin: Client S. at a gas and electric company for Expert Leadership Development.
-Client G. who recently landed and will meet with Vivek for phase 3/onboarding. She had these nice things to say to her coach, Julie Mathern:
“I, too, am excited to meet with Vivek! It’s been such a long time since I’ve started a new job, I thought it would be best to meet with him prior to Day 1. And thank you for all your help throughout this process! You really changed the way I thought about the interview process and how I answered questions in interviews, etc. Your guidance helped immeasurably, and you were always so kind and patient. I truly enjoyed working with you and cannot thank you enough!’
-Client A. to Penny Marion and Christina Taylor:
“Christina Taylor and Penny Marion thank you both for your help with the 3rd party recruiters! Some great connections and interesting conversations are taking place!”
The big question is, what do you really want? With so many different career fields and options it can be an overwhelming task to start looking. We are here to help by finding the best fit for your career aspirations. We can help you in your next executive job search. Start today.