Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 7
Offers Received: 6
Interviews Advanced: 7
1st Interviews: 12
1. Pattie Vargas: Client G. accepts the offer from a healthcare company for CEO. He changed industries from airlines to healthcare & pharmaceuticals. $290K base salary and a commission on sales, and stock in one of the local labs.
2. Vivek Agarwal: Client M. closed a contract deal. He will be a consultant in the automotive sector. The offer started with a $16K per month contract for 6 months. He successfully negotiated an extension of the contract length to 9 months.
3. Barbara Limmer: Client K. accepts an offer from an entrepreneurial company for the role of Sales Manager.
4. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client J. was working as Regional Head for a bank and the compensation was $230K. J. has a new role as Group Head of Finance with an offer is $300K. J. also received a second offer at another bank for CFO the compensation is $270K.
5. Debbie Brupbacher: Client M. is working at a business data company as their new Head of Data. Offer is €580K plus benefits.
6. Asli Bilgin: Client A. accepts as Head of Media at a food production company, after an increase of the initial offer to the tune of €30K.
1. Lori Chevalier: Clients V., J., O., and G. all receive offers!
-First, client V. receives an offer from an IT company for VP. She is transitioning from restaurants to IT services. The offer started at $175K. The latest is $235K + 20% bonus + 20% incentive bonus and still negotiating.
-Next, client J. receives offer for National Sales Manager in the agriculture sector. He is coming from manufacturing, where he had been Vice President. Compensation starts at $125K + $31K + company car.
-Then, client O. receives offer as Sales Manager in the Travel, Hospitality and Leisure industry. O. was formerly Director of Sponsorship/Partnerships of a sporting goods industry. Previous earnings were $20K; the new offer is $45K + 3% + healthcare benefits + time off.
-Lastly client G. receives offer from a sporting goods company for Senior Transportation Manager in the Retail & Consumer Durables industry. Former was a supply chain consultant in the Transportation & Delivery sector. The compensation is $160K + $15K sign on + $8K APR. And still negotiating.
2. Barbara Limmer: Client N. receives offer from a manufacturing company for VP. She had been a Chief Human Resources Officer in the Utilities, Energy, and Extraction sector. Comp came in at $250K + 20% bonus + many other perks.
3. Anne Lipsitz: Client E. receives offer from a defense technology company for Sr. Program Manager in the Government sector. Formerly was Associate Director, Program Management for technologies in engineering. Initial offer $195K.
1. George Schulz: Clients R. and M.
-First, client R. at a university in for COO or President from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
-Next, client M. at an engineering company for VP Engineering from UNP1-Social Capital. This is a follow up interview with CEO.
2. Barbara Limmer: Clients S. and B.
-First, client S. at a scientific instrumentation and software company for VP Engineering.
-Then, client B. at an energy company for VP of renewable operation and support services.
3. Larry DiBoni: Client K. at an insurance company for VP of Financial Lines Claims.
4. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client O. at a technology company for VP of Sales.
5. And then Anne Lipsitz: Client L. at a manufacturing company for Sr. Program Manager.
1. Penny Marion: Client S. at a manufacturer for Sr. Director of HR. She has already been invited for a second level interview with the Head of HR.
2. Anne Lipsitz: Client V. at a photo company for Senior Program Manager.
3. Larry DiBoni: Clients B., T., M., and A. interview.
-First, client B. at aerospace company for Senior Manager Continuous Improvement.
-Next, client T. at a convenience store for Director of Product from a Job Posting.
-Third, client M. at a food company for VP Merchandising and Marketing.
-Lastly, client A. at a digital service company as VP & Assistant General Consul – Global Head of Corporate Securities & M&A.
4. Barbara Limmer: Client D. at an ecommerce company for Sr. Product Manager from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
5. Lori Chevalier: Client J. at a corporation for Director of Customer Success.
6. Dan Resendes: Client A. at an investment company for Sr. Associate.
7. Pattie Vargas: Client C. at a medical center for Research Specialist. She applied for this job many months ago.
8. Ramesh Shivakumaran: Client R. at a pharmaceutical company for Customer Success Manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
9. Next, Isabelita Castilho: Client K. at a recycling company for a Director level position.
From the Resume Writing Team:
Our Heavyweight Champion of the Month, writing more than 30% of the total volume is Lora Hirschhorn.
1. From client M. for Ramesh Shivakumaran:
“Hi Ramesh, Thank you for the fantastic session today on LinkedIn Analytics!”
2. Client V. had this to say about his TBG experience:
“The way TBG broke everything down was phenomenal – not just Larry, but the writing team and the rest of the support team. They show you the way to get into the cracks and back doors of organizations. They set up your profile and find hundreds, if not thousands, of people that are connected to you in some way and how to network with them. Even though I’m no longer looking for a job, I’m still networking. Networking didn’t end when I found a job. It exploded in multiple directions!”
He said he would recommend TBG to people and, in fact, already has. “What I gained from this experience is not only how to help in landing a new position, but also how to network for the rest of my life. Even after the program has ended, the contacts I have made I will continue to maintain and grow. It was absolutely money well spent.”
3. From Barbara Limmer to our writer and content producer, Julie Norwell:
“I wanted to reach out and let you know that the two “mistakes” articles you wrote about the job search and interviewing are exceptional!
I know we had a conversation about one of these… Not sure which of the topics it was or if we covered both… and your articles I think are two of the best articles I’ve ever read about the job search (and I think you know that I’ve read TONS!).
Thank you for doing what you do… you are incredibly talented in both writing and speaking, and TBG is quite fortunate to have you on our team!”
4. Client J. shared this with Paula Nordhoff and Lori Chevalier:
“Thank you for the words of encouragement. I appreciate it thoroughly, Lori Chevalier! Paula Nordhoff, the coaching and negotiation prep was paramount in leading me to discover things I would not have discovered otherwise.”
5. From client N. to Waffles Natusch:
“Waffles, I just wanted to say that as a client going through this process, I am very impressed with your team so far. Thank you for putting in place a system with highly skilled professionals that understand how to get things done.”