Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 5
Offers Received: 3
Interviews Advanced: 11
1st Interviews: 15
1. Larry DiBoni’s client W. accepts the offer from a chemical manufacturing company for Director. He moves from energy to finance. The initial comp was $260K. After negotiations $295K.
2. Julie Mathern’s client R. accepts as the accountants and business advisor in the consulting sector.
3. Isabelita Castilho’s client S. accepts at a consulting firm for a management position.
4. Lori Chevalier’s client M. accepts as CEO of a credentialing institute. The initial offer was $180K, after negotiations $225 + $12K bonus and benefits.
5. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client N. lands at a digital technology company with the title of Program Manager. He moves from engineering to IT.
1. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client H. receives an offer at a global technology company for a consultant role. He is transitioning from the restaurants industry to the IT sector.
2. Debbie Brupbacher’s client V. from a media company as Managing Director in the marketing industry.
3. Asli Bilgin’s client K. from an appliances company for Director of Media.
1. George Schulz’s client D. advances at a manufacturing company for Director from Unpublished Market Part 1 (UNP1) – Social Capital.
2. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client J. at a food product company for a marketing position from Unpublished Market Part 2 (UNP2) – LinkedIn.
3. Julie Mathern’s client G. at a financial company for a counsel position.
4. Lori Chevalier’s client F. had several interviews.
-First, at a technology company for partner from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Second, at an HR company for director of UNP1-Social Capital.
5. Barbara Limmer’s client B. at an energy company for VP.
6. Asli Bilgin’s client A. had several interviews:
-First, at a food company for Head of Global Media.
-Second, at an IT company for CCO.
7. Julie Mathern’s client F. had several interviews.
-First, at a consulting company for Co-Founder.
-Second, at an entrepreneur company for Co-Founder.
8. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client H. at a computer company for Sales Lead.
1. Lori Chevalier’s clients P. and M. interview.
-Client P. at a solutions company for a position to be determined.
-Client M. at a healthcare company for VP of IT.
2. Debbie Brupbacher’s clients G. and E. interview.
-First, client G. at a consulting company for Marketing Manager.
-Second, client E. at a medical company for CFO.
3. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s clients O. and S. interview.
-First, client O. at a technology company for Regional Sales Manager.
-Second, client S. at a manufacturing company as CFO.
4. Penny Marion’s client D. at a healthcare company for a pharmacy position.
5. Asli Bilgin’s client S. at a technology company for Head of Engineering.
6. Isabelita Castilho’s clients A. and D.
-First, client A. at a bank for Head of Customer Service.
-Second, client D. at a technology company for a consultant role. D. also interviews at a lab company for a consultant role.
7. Anne Lipsitz’s client N. at an insurance company for VP.
8. George Schulz’s client J. at a jet company for advisor.
9. Asli Bilgin’s client K. at a logistics company for VP Marketing.
10. Julie Mathern’s client F. for Co-Founder at a residential company.
1. Paula Nordhoff and Vivek Agarwal received this note from client M.:
“Thank you so much for all your wisdom and sturdy advice. I just finished up a successful call with [the hiring manager]. Your advice was excellent and well received by [the hiring company]. THANK YOU!”
2. Client C. shared this shout out to Lori Chevalier:
“I highly recommend you hire a professional while you are still employed to get your professional house in order. I had one for a year before I launched and it was so worth it.”
3. Paula received another note from her client C.:
“Thank you for the efforts you made on my behalf and that allowed me to receive an interview immediately. Thank you very much for your professionalism and help.”