Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Accepted: 4
Offers Received: 2
Interviews Advanced: 5
1st Interviews: 19
Interview with Recruiter: 1
1. Rob Wicker’s client T. accepts an offer from a technology company as strategy officer.
2. Lori Chevalier and Waffles Natusch’s client A. accepts as Senior Category Manager for a multinational company. The initial offer was $155K + 15% bonus, final offer $158K.
3. Asli Bilgin’s client K. – more details to follow in a later report.
4. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client R. accepts the position of associate director for evangelism. He moved from retail to nonprofit in just over two months. The offer came in at $75K + furnished accommodations, relocation, insurance, and other benefits.
1. Barbara Limmer’s client S. is mulling over an offer from a manufacturing company as senior manager. Current comp is $129K + $10K bonus; the initial offer was $170K + 15% bonus. Salary is a 26% increase.
2. Lori Chevalier’s client O. receives an offer from a nonprofit foundation for events director.
1. Barbara Limmer’s client F. at an insurance agency for president.
2. Lori Chevalier’s client M. and J.
-Client M. at a non-profit company for CEO.
-Client J. at a tool company for a position yet to be determined.
3. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client C. at a trading company for head of marketing.
4. Larry DiBoni’s client D. at a travel company for general counsel.
1. Julie Mathern’s clients H. and S.
-Client H. at an agricultural company as VP of business development for enterprise contracts.
-Client S. had two interviews, at a nonprofit for senior program advisor. And a food distribution company for grant administrator.
2. Julie Mathern’s client B. at a technology company for senior manager.
3. George Shultz’s client P. had several interviews:
-First, at a television provider for executive director. Next, at a communications company for roles in sales and marketing. Finally at a television company for VP of marketing.
4. George Shultz’s client D. at a manufacturing company for director of supply chain from UNP1-Social Capital.
5. Rob Wicker’s client V. at a tire company for senior manager.
6. Asli Bilgin’s client A. had two interviews.
-At an engineering company for consultant.
-At a software company for senior strategic advisor.
7. Dan Resendes’ client J. at a financial company for investor from UNP2-LinkedIn.
8. Barbara Limmer’s client N. had two interviews. At a board of trustees for CEO from a 3rd Party Recruiter. And at an electric cooperative for VP.
9. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client A. at a bank for senior manager.
10. Asli Bilgin’s client C. at an industrial company for director from 3rd party recruiter.
11. Isabelita Castilho’s client H. and F.
-Client H. at a healthcare company for product & strategy.
-Client F. in the hospitality industry for marketing director from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
12. Paula Nordhoff’s client S. in the education department for executive director from UNP1-Social Capital.
Interview with Recruiter
1. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s client K. in the manufacturing industry for manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
“Hi Paula Nordhoff, the interview went well yesterday! I expect to move on to the next phase & anticipate that they’ll have a fast process one way or another. I greatly admire their CEO & you were dead-on about the likely scope of the role. Thank you for your help preparing, it was very helpful!” -Client J.
Ramsey Penegar shared these updates:
-Throughout the last month, your TBG Resume Writing Team completed over 154 total writing assignments for our clients!
-Our Heavyweight Champion of the month, writing more than 24% of that total volume is a new contender to the belt, Luke Duggan! Luke is a dedicated team member, an excellent writer, and an ultimate professional in his work!