Hiring Line Stats:
Offers Received: 2
Interviews Advanced: 9
1st Interviews: 15
Interviews with Recruiters: 2
1. Lori Chevalier and Waffles Natusch’s client T. received an offer at a healthcare company as senior manager. The initial offer came in at $155K + 15% bonus.
2. Rob Wicker’s client Y. received an offer from a coffee company, using social capital. This offer came in 11 days after the orientation with Rob Wicker. If accepted, he will be Senior Manager. The initial offer came in at $168K.
1. Penny Marion’s client R. advances at an IT company for Director/VP of sales.
2. Ramesh Shivakumaran’s clients H. and J.
-Client H. had three interviews. First at an IT company for sales director from UNP1-Social Capital. Second at a software company for head of sales from UNP3-Direct Introductions. Third at a data company for sales lead from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Client J. had three interviews. First at a bank for CFO from UNP1-Social Capital. Second at a commercial bank for general manager. Third at another bank for VP of finance from UNP1-Social Capital.
3. Julie Mathern’s client G. at a financing company for corporate counsel.
4. Barbara Limmer’s client S. at a supplier company for manager.
1. Anne Lipsitz’s client E. at defense technology company for program manager.
2. Rob Wicker’s clients C. T. and J.
-First client C. at an entertainment center for business development manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
-Then client T. at a global ecommerce company for VP of digital marketing from UNP2-LinkedIn.
-Lastly client J. at a pharmaceutical company for operations from UNP1-Social Capital.
3. Isabelita Castilho’s client H. at a shoe company for director from a job posting.
4. Paula Nordhoff’s client A. in the education sector for director.
5. Larry DiBoni’s clients D. and T.
-Client D. at a college for associate VP.
-Client T. at an automobile dealer for group manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
6. Asli Bilgin’s client K. and M.
-Client K. at a construction company for CFO from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
-Client M. at a food processing company. It’s a VP of government affairs position.
7. Barbara Limmer’s clients S. and O.
-Client S. at an equipment company for GM.
-Client O. at an electric association for CEO from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
8. George Schulz’s client J. at a pharmacy store for director from UNP1-Social Capital.
9. Vivek Agarwal’s client B. at an electrical company for marketing manager from UNP1-Social Capital.
10. Rob Wicker’s client E. at an engineering company for a management position from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
Interviews with Recruiters
1. Dan Resendes’ client A. at a financial company for Principal of venture capital company from a 3rd Party Recruiter.
2. Debbie Brupbacher’s client G. at an analysis company for a director position.
Anne Lipsitz’s client A. shares appreciation for her:
“Thanks so much. The changes we made to the campaign certainly drove this opportunity. The CEO asked me who I used to help develop my LinkedIn page. You are a ROCK STAR!!”
Barbara Limmer shares appreciation for our own VP of Marketing:
“I wanted to thank Marion Engelke for her assistance in creating a PowerPoint template for me to use in my Mock Interview Training session last week. She truly went above and beyond in creating a TBG-Branded design for me, and I’m grateful that she took time out of her very busy schedule to assist me with it.”